AIMS HRMS Portal: How do I sign up for the AIMS portal, What are the requirements for Railway Employee Self Service or online HRMS Portal registration, Can railway employees register to AIMS HRMS without a mobile number.
AIMS is referred to as the Accounting Information and Management System which is a department of Indian Railways, and it is the world’s 4th extensive railway network employing 13 lakhs of all employees, where the employee of Indian Railway works round the clock to serve the Indian National people.
Hope you know that the AIMS department of Indian Railways services with Employee Self Service or HRMS providing their monthly Pay Slip, Tax Forms, Form 16, Paying bills, career development searches, Provident Fund, Loans & Advances, Income Tax details, and more, This is how AIMS support world’s 8th largest employer Indian railways with all efficiency, where earning of so-called employee salary has been taken from the earing of Indian Rails.
As there are lakhs of employees in Indian railways, the AIMS has come up with the registration process to begin online for the HRMS portal, So those who wish to get used the AIMS services being an employee of Indian railways, then have a look at the given process.
- Go to the official AIMS portal using the URL link as aims.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Now let the Railway employee HRMS home page gets loaded and here click on Employee Self Service.
- The login page will be open in New Tab, Go down and click on New User Registration.
- The page will be reloaded, and you will be asked to enter Employee Aadhaar Number, Mobile Number, and Date of birth.
- Fill this detail correct as per the employee records which was already registered when the appointment.
- Click Submit
- AIMS portal will send the submitted employee bo data with available data in IPAS, after getting a match with the existing data in the database, the server sends the initial Password on the employee mobile number through SMS
- Enter the received Password
- Click on Register and Login Button
- When the employee data is confirmed, your mobile number will receive the Registration successfully message along with your new initial Password, which needs to be changed after your login for the first time.
- The server immediately confirms the Password and allows the registered employee to access the Railway Employee Self Service (RESS) Portal by displaying the employee data.
- Once completed, details of an employee will be verified with IPAS data and allow to login to AIMS portal access.
By the above way, the Indian Railway Employees can register themselves and get access to the AIMS portal. Then after Registration, you may choose the Pay Slip of any month you wish to generate and get it downloaded to your PC or laptop, and can access all the other like PF, Income Tax, and more, where this process is only for those who have been registered with AIMS portal.
How to Login to AIMS Portal
This is the actual place where you can get your AIMS to pay to slip downloaded and look at the Salary of yours for that month. Through this, you can have a look at the Payment sheet or career details by Indian railways on your employment from anywhere, Hope the below guide will help you to generate your Salary Slip and other in an easy way.
- Go to the AIMS web portal using the Railway Employee Self Service (RESS) URL by clicking the link aims.indianrailways.gov.in/mAIMS
- Now click on the Employee Self-service option and proceed further.
- New Tab will open asking you to fill user ID and Password.
- If you registered with AIMS, submit your registered email ID and Password here.
- Click on the offer button and select the Salary Slip option from options.
How to Communicate to the AIMS department for a Compliant?
The employee can write down an email with your query to firstname.lastname@example.org, which will be seen by official holding the AIMS administration, and the railway employee can request for any Password reset, Login Issue, Pay Slip issue can be asked through the same mail and can be recorded as a complaint.
Can an employee register to the AIMS portal without Aadhaar?
Suppose there is no updated Aadhaar data in the employee database. In that case, employees can register themselves to RESS (Railway Employee Self Service) portal by clicking the link “Not Having Aadhaar” and by providing an 11 digit employee number and valid mobile number and Date of Birth.