AIMS Mobile App RESS Registration & Login: Here are the available services for Railway Employee in AIMS mobile app RESS, Find the Registration and Login steps for RESS App, Check the download the Salary Slip, Income Tax report, Pension Payment, Leave and other, install RESS App on your Android mobile and check all Railway Employee Self Services on your mobile.
The work to walk to the office for every single document has now been reduced as you get all paper related to your employment from AIMS portal through AIMS mobile Application RESS (Railway Employee Self Service), where the employee has got Railway AIMS Web portal along with Mobile Application that will be severing all necessary information will be available for first time user in their respective areas.
Mobile Application for every service is common nowadays. Thus we do have a Mobile App for AIMS portal, where the RESS Mobile app having the services of Indian railways for their employees from google play store, where the employee can also use the direct link to download the RESS App from AIMS login portal, So do get the mobile app installed and access complete services using your smartphone as mentioned below.
- Bio-Data (Personal & Job Related)
- Salary (Monthly, Yearly, Supplementary)
- NPS (National Pension Scheme)
- Income Tax (Required Financial Year)
- Loans & Advances
- Leave (LAP & LHAP)
- Retirement Benefits (If Retired)
- PF Withdrawal (temporary Withdrawal or Final Withdrawal)
AIMS Mobile Application RESS Registration & Login
- Open Google Play Store and Search for RESS or click direct link. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cris.org.in.ress
- Click Install.
- Click New Registration (If your a registered user, enter your user id and password to log in).
- Enter your employee number or HRMS ID.
- Provide Mobile Number.
- Enter Date of Birth.
- Click Next (User credentials will get verified, and after successful verification, an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number).
- Enter six-digit OTP received.
- Open RESS Application.
- Enter user id and password (received OTP for the first time log in)
- Change the password.
- Use the multiple HRMS services of AIMS available in RESS App.
Does Password for AIMS Pay Slip portal and RESS mobile is Related?
No, the password to enter Pay Slip by Indian railways employee through AIMS web portal and RESS mobile app is different, where the passwords changed if any will not be automatically updated to both the App and Portal.
If register with AIMS portal, then we have the record again in RESS App or Not?
Even if registered in AIMS web portal, the railway employees who need to utilize RESS App services may require to register RESS mobile application services.
Is Mobile Number required to Access AIMS Pay Slip?
Yes, mobile number is mandatory to register and access the services provided by AIMS, where the same number should be submitted to the department of Indian Railways holding your data.
Can AIMS Pay Slip be Used for Loans and Official Plan?
Yes, this online made AIMS Pay Slip will act as official proof on your employment with Indian Railways and Salary being paid. Thus, they can be used for Loans and government purpose.