Download Railway employee payslip from Employee Self Service Portal on your mobile application, Just login to AIMS RESS mobile app and get the Download or e-mail your monthly e-salary slip or yearly consolidated pay details to the source you needed.
In this article, we will know about the Payslip generation for Indian Railways employees from AIMS official RESS App; the Government of India, along with Indian Railways, has begun to develop an Accounting Information and Management System (AIMS) to service their employee through the Railway online ESS portal to get everything from web portal which has made the effort of employees to decrease.
AIMS Mobile Payslip in RESS Application for Railway Employee
Now here, you know how to pick the railway Payslip of any month you wish to generate and get it downloaded on your PC or laptop or mobile or to email any account, where the process of AIMS Mobile Payslip is only for those employees who have been registered with RESS portal, or you can get your registered by looking at below given procedure.
- Open RESS App on your Android mobile.
- Log in to App with your RESS registered login id and password.
- Verify the details at the top page (Name & Employee Number).
- Click Salary.
- Choose Monthly or Yearly or Supplementary (Labels shown above).
- Select Year and Month from the drag down or Type the required.
- Click Submit.
- Check all the payslip information shown label wise (Personal Details, Earnings, Deductions, Summary).
- Click on Download If required or Click on Mail PDF if needed to sent a PDF document to the required email address.
Can we use the same login password for the AIMS portal and RESS Login?
No, both logins are different and can use with varying passwords after registration.
Is this Payslip generated from the RESS login differed from the AIMS portal?
No, the Payslip generates every month by railway authorities for an employee is uploaded simultaneously for both the servers; if anything found to differ, approach concerned authorities immediately.
Is mobile number mandatory for each login?
No, only at the time of registration, the registered mobile number is mandatory to get the OTP, but it is not required for each login.