Sign up for the AIMS portal, Enter the requirements for Railway Employee Self Service RESS registration, Register to AIMS Indian Railway HRMS Portal with a mobile number to access complete ESS.
AIMS is referred to as Accounting Information and Management System which is a department of Indian Railways, and it is the world’s 4th large railway network employing 13 lakhs of total employees, where the employee of Indian Railway works round the clock to serve the Indian National people.
Hope you know that the AIMS department of Indian Railways services with Employee Self Service or HRMS providing their monthly Pay Slip, Tax Forms, Form 16, Paying bills, career development searches, Provident Fund, Loans & Advances, Income Tax details, and more.
This is how AIMS supports the world’s 8th largest employer Indian Railways with all efficiency. The earning of employee so-called salary is been taken from the earning of Indian Rails.
As there are lakhs of employees in Indian Railways, AIMS Portal has come up with an online registration process for HRMS login. So those who wish to get used to AIMS services being an employee of Indian railways, have a look at the below process.
AIMS Portal Indian Railway Registration Process
- Visit the official AIMS portal using the URL link as aims.indianrailways.gov.in
- Click on Employee Self Service
- The login page will be open in New Tab
- Go down and click on New User Registration
- Fill Employee Aadhaar Number, Mobile Number, and Date of birth
- Enter the data as per the employee records which registered already when the appointment
- Click Submit
- AIMS will send submitted employee biodata with available data in IPAS.
- After getting a match with existing data of the database, the server sends the initial password on the employee mobile number through SMS
- Enter the received password
- Click on Register and Login Button
- When the employee data is verified, your mobile number will receive the Registration successful message. Along with that SMS,
- your new initial password needs to change after your login for the first time.
- The server immediately verifies the password and allows the registered employee to access the Railway Employee Self Service (RESS) Portal by displaying the employee data
- Once done, details of an employee will be verified with IPAS data and allowed to log in to AIMS portal access
By the above way, the Indian Railway Employees can register themselves and get access to the AIMS portal. After registration, you may pick the Pay Slip of any month you wish to download on your PC or laptop. So, you can access all the others like PF, Income Tax, and more. Where this RESS portal online registration process is only for those who have been registering with the AIMS portal.
AIMS Indian Railway RESS Login
- Visit the AIMS portal using the Railway Employee Self Service RESS at aims.indianrailways.gov.in/mAIMS
- Now click on the Employee Self-service option and proceed further
- New Tab will open asking you to enter user ID and Password
- If you registered with AIMS, submit your registered email ID and password here
- Click on submit button and select the Salary Slip option from the options
This is the actual place where you can get your AIMS to pay slip to download and look at your Salary of yours for that month. Through this, you can have a look at the Payment sheet or career information by Indian railways on your employment from anywhere. Hope the below guide will help you to generate your Salary Slip and others in an easy way.
How to Communicate to the AIMS department for a Compliant?
An employee can write down an email with your query to firstname.lastname@example.org, which will be seen by official holding the AIMS administration, and the railway employee can request for any type of Password reset, Login Issue, Pay Slip issue can be asked through same mail and can be recorded as a complaint.
Can an employee register to AIMS portal without Aadhaar?
If there is no updated Aadhaar data in the employee database, then employees can register themselves to RESS (Railway Employee Self Service) portal by clicking the link “Not Having Aadhaar” and by providing an 11 digit employee number and valid mobile number, and Date of Birth.