There is complete information about Ambedkar Vasati Yojana Beneficiary Status 2022 RGRHCL List at ashraya.karnataka.gov.in, including an application or registration form.
Ambedkar Vasati Yojana 2022 Karnataka is a government scheme launched by the state government of Karnataka. As part of this scheme, the state government distributes affordable houses to economically disadvantaged people. Due to the lack of money, people who cannot afford houses for their families can get houses with the help of this scheme.
Ambedkar Housing Yojana 2022 allows people to purchase houses regardless of their financial condition. Rajiv Gandhi Housing Corporation Limited is the organization responsible for this scheme. The state government created this organization in 2000 to provide affordable housing to the people.
Houses under the Ambedkar Vasathi Yojana are very reasonably priced. The scheme is now being implemented throughout the state. Affordable Housing Scheme is another name for this program. Those who belong to the economically weaker section of the state will receive houses at reasonable prices.
Ambedkar Vasati Yojana 2022
RGRHCL is an organization that was created by the Karnataka state government known as the Rajeev Gandhi Housing Corporation. This organization will help the government distribute affordable houses to the people. Those who belong to the economically weaker section have benefited the most.
Ambedkar Vasati Yojana is now available online for all those interested in applying. To learn more about this scheme, you must read the full description. Also, we will provide you with information about Ambedkar Vasathi Scheme Online Applications, Eligibility Criteria, and Documents required.
The benefit of DR BR Ambedkar Vasathi Yojana
Below are some of the major benefits of the scheme.
- A very low price will be charged for the houses under this scheme.
- People who belong to the economically weaker section are the main beneficiaries of this scheme.
- With the incentive under this scheme, people can build their own homes.
- Even poor people can afford to buy a home under this scheme due to its affordable price.
Eligibility Criteria of Ambedkar Vasati Yojana
In order to register online for Ambedkar Vasati Yojana 2022, all interested persons must meet the eligibility criteria.
- Karnataka’s state government launched this scheme. Candidates must be permanent residents of the state in order to apply.
- Family income of the applicant is not more than Rs.32,000/- per year from all sources.
- You do not own any pucca house in the name of any of your family members.
- In addition, you will not be a part of any such scheme. Both state and federal governments launch this program.
Documents List of KAVY 2022
With the Ambedkar Vasati Yojana registration form, applicants have also submitted some important documents as evidence of their eligibility. The following is a list.
- The applicant’s Aadhar card.
- Proof of address, such as a voter card, an electricity bill, or a water bill.
- Proof of age that shows the applicant’s full date of birth.
- The family income certificate from all sources.
- A recent photo that was clicked.
Apply Online Ambedkar Vasati Yojana 2022 Application Form
People who are interested in getting the benefit under this scheme can complete the online registration and application process by visiting the official website.
- All visitors must first visit the official website of the Rajiv Gandhi Housing Corporation Limited Government of Karnataka.
- The website’s home page is now displayed to all visitors.
- The new page will appear when you are on the home page.
- Click on the submit button after selecting the district to which you belong on the new page.
- The User Name and password you received during online registration can be used.
- You will then see the application form.
- This application form must be filled out with the required information.
- Upload the application form along with the documents.
- Submit the application form after verifying all the information.
Ambedkar Vasati Yojana Beneficiary Status 2022 at ashraya.karnataka.gov.in
Below is information on how people can check the Ambedkar Vasathi Yojana Beneficiary status online.
- Please visit the official website of Ambedkar Vasati Yojana 2022 concerned organization, RGHC.
- You are now on the website’s home page.
- The “beneficiary status” link can be found on the website’s home page.
- Select the district, enter the Benf Code, and click the submit button.
- Here is the beneficiary status of the Ambedkar Vasathi Yojana.
Ambedkar Vasati Yojana RGRHCL List
As soon as your application status is accepted, the department will upload the beneficiary list on the official website. Check your name in the list as well. Please follow the steps below.
- Visit the official website of RGRHCL, ashraya.karnataka.gov.in.
- The Ambedkar Vasati Yojana List can be found on the website’s home page.
- Click here to download the complete list in pdf format.
- Using the district name and beneficiary code, you can check your name in the list.
- Using this method, you can find the Ambedkar Vasathi Yojana Beneficiary List.
Ambedkar Vasati Yojana Helpline Number
For any type of information, you can contact the toll free helpline number of the scheme.
The helpline number is 080-23118888
The state government of Karnataka has launched an affordable housing scheme.
Limited by Rajiv Gandhi.
Poor people who belong to the economically weaker section are eligible for assistance.
The state government provides affordable houses to the people under this scheme.
This Ambedkar Vasati Scheme was launched to provide houses at an affordable price.