In previous articles, we have guided on various aspects related to an employee at finassam portal, now you may check how to Verify an Assam employee username because many people tend to forget the most important thing that they have to complete when they are first assigned a username and password for their work in Assam Government portal, and this mandatory to continue HRMS login services.
I am talking about the username verification process, which has to be undertaken by all the newly registered employees. Though this task does not have any limitation, any Assam employee who has generated a new username and password can verify their account at any given time.
It is suggested to verify your account as soon as possible because only then will you be able to access your Assam payslips and make use of additional features available in the Assam employee Finassam portal.
Since you are trying to verify your username for the first time, it might seem complicated but do not worry because we have instructed all the steps required to verify your account and username below quickly.
How to Verify Assam Employee Login Username with New Verification Process at FinAssam
- Open any browser and then go to the official Assam Finance website https://www.finassam.in.
- Click on the Verify Username option, and then a popup will appear, and in that popup, you have to fill in the asked details.
- Enter the username for your account, which you set up by yourself, and you can find it from your registered email address.
- Enter the mobile number through which you have registered for this service.
- Click on the Continue button, and then it will send an OTP to your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP and then click on Verify button, which will complete the verification process.
I forget my Username for Finassam.in the account; how to Reset?
Every new employee receives their username in their email address which is associated with their account. So, you can quickly go to your email address and check the first email sent by Finassam, and in the same email, you will find your username mentioned there.
I cannot access my registered mobile number; what to Do?
You cannot verify your username if you cannot enter the OTP sent to your registered mobile number, and it would be to get the same number from your carrier service outlet by blocking the old number. If this still does not work, then you can send a request to Finassam through their branch office via HR to change your mobile number to a new one.
I cannot verify this username error every time I try to verify my username; how to verify?
This is a standard error that occurs when you have already verified the username and you are trying again to prove that username by mistake again. So, you do not have to worry because the account is already confirmed, and you can log into it directly.