Doors are open to login to the Bank of India online account with BOI Net Banking Registration, activate your Internet login first time online, or visit the branch and access the complete banking services online to transfer the funds and generate statements, personalized view of account or more.
ALSO READ: IOB Net Banking Registration & Login
Bank of India Net Banking
Do you have an account in the Bank of India? If yes, you might be happy because of BOI’s features and services that they provide to their customers, and they also allow their customers to register for Internet banking online with new requirements?
These are some essential points that need to be checked before going for online registration of Bank of India internet banking facility, which we will discuss below.
Requirements for BOI Net Banking Registration
- Mobile Number: Customer must have registered their mobile number with Bank to proceed with the online net banking registration process.
- ATM Card: Customers should have an active ATM debit Card.
Once you (BOI savings / corporate account holder) have your mobile number registered with your bank account along with your Bank of India ATM card, then you can proceed to follow the below steps to register for the Net Banking facility.
Bank of India Net Banking Registration
- Firstly, visit the official BOI website https://www.bankofindia.co.in and wait to load the page.
- Click on Internet Banking.
- Select Personal.
- A popup will open to show the browser requirements and toll-free number; click OK.
- BOI Internet Banking Service page will be loaded and a pop-up page with essential instructions, Click Skip or Close the window.
- Select New User from the page shown.
- A new page loaded to register new Internet Banking for Bank of India.
- Enter your BOI account number followed by your registered Mobile number.
- Enter the Captcha code shown.
- Click on the Continue button to proceed.
- Enter your ATM card details for verification.
- Select on Continue for confirmation.
- Click on I Agree for “Terms & Conditions” and proceed further after opting for the given check box.
- Once data is verified, a New Page will be loaded to create a Login Password.
- Choose an appropriate secured password and select Continue for the next step.
- A Page will be loaded with showing Reference Number, Account Number, Customer ID, Name, Login User ID, and net banking details.
- Once done, a confirmation message will be sent to your registered mobile number for successful Bank of India Internet Banking registration, which gives complete access to BOI online banking services.
We all have got the hang of the mobile apps for every Bank, but still, the online platforms to access Internet Banking are safest, and one of the most convenient ways of accessing your Bank of India account is very useful.
Bank of India Net Banking Login First Time
- Open a browser and hit www.bankofindia.co.in.
- Under Internet Banking from the right sidebar, you have to select and click on the “Personal” option, which will redirect you to a new page.
- You can see the Retail Login section on the left sidebar, which is the Internet banking login for existing BOI net banking users.
- Enter the User ID & Password you have set up while creating your Bank of India (BOI) net banking account.
- Provide Captcha code shown.
- Click Submit, which will directly take you to your Bank of India Internet banking homepage, providing the complete online banking services.
Can I register for BOI internet banking without ATM details?
You have to use the debit card details to complete the internet banking registration of the Bank of India. Also, you will not be able to complete the registration if you do not have the mobile phone number associated with the account and the debit card details.
Bank of India Net banking registration is the same as SBI?
Bank of India (BOI) and State Bank of India (SBI) are two different banks, and they have other banking registration processes as well; wherein the above guide, we have shown you the steps to register BOI net banking.
Can you Register for Bank of India Internet Banking without a phone number?
No, without a phone number, you will not be able to register your net banking account for the Bank of India. While completing the account registration process, you will receive an OTP to the registered phone number. Without it, the registration cannot be completed.
Can we complete the net banking process offline?
Yes, you can complete the process offline via visiting the service branch to submit the net banking registration form https://www.bankofindia.co.in/pdf/StarconnectRetailReqeustForm.pdf. Still, it is much easier to complete the internet banking process through the above shown online guide.