Lodge Banking Complaint online for long-pending at Bank Ombudsman (RBI CMS Portal) under Reserve Bank of India to resolve at an early and to intervene higher authority.
The Reserve Bank of India has got its separate channel which ensures the Customer complains online about their service bank using the RBI Complaint Management System form from an official web source.
This RBI complaint web portal allows you to complain against the banking institutions, non-banking financial companies which come under the regulation of India’s Central Bank (Reserve Bank of India).
RBI has its strict regulations which indeed maintain fraud, illegal activity, and unauthorized bank attempts for both customers and banks. Thus through this complaint forum, a customer can move on to Complaint for Bank Ombudsman and put their concerns directly to the Reserve Bank of India.
During the complaint part, you need to have the bank details correctly, and the contact person from the bank on whom the Complaint is being raised, and thus follow the below steps to Complaint for Bank Ombudsman using the RBI Complaint Management System Website.
ALSO READ: Chhattisgarh Employee eKosh Login & Online Registration
ALSO READ: Download Odisha Employee Payslip for 2021 Govt Salary
ALSO READ: Gujarat IFMS Registration & Login for Government Employee
ALSO READ: Haryana Employee eSalary Login Portal Registration
How to Complaint about Bank Ombudsman in Online
- Visit RBI Complaint Management System cms.rbi.org.in
- Click on File a Complaint.
- At the top right side, select your language to file a complaint.
- Select the Type of Entity (Bank / NBFC or other).
- Enter Mobile Number to receive status updates.
- Select Area of operation of BO > Select State, District, Bank Name from the drop-down.
- Hover to Is complaint related to the credit card or not, if Yes select Bank > Select Branch > Enter Name and Email.
- Select Yes / No for (Is Complaint sub-judice/under arbitration).
- If No, Select Yes / No for written / electronic Complaint and the details > Click Next.
- Fill the Complainant Details > Provide Bank Account Details.
- Provide Description and Facts of the Complaint and click Next.
- Check Declaration and Next.
- Select Nomination on whom the Complaint is being raised > Click Next.
- Enter the code shown > Provide the Attachments if any.
- Click Submit to complain to RBI.
- Generate PDF if required.
That’s it, this Complaint will be taken to Reserve Bank India for further investigation, and you can check the status of the Complaint using the same portal by using the complaint number.
Can I attempt to Complaint to the Bank Ombudsman through Call?
Yes, if you’re not good at getting the details filled, you can try to call the Complaint number through 08000234567 and lodge your Complaint. The Complaint will be taken directly to RBI, and necessary actions will be done based on complaint content provided by the Applicant.
How long will the Complaint take to resolve?
The process of Complaint for Bank Ombudsman will be taken by the Reserve Bank of India compliance department, and it will take at least six to eight weeks to resolve. They take enough time to reach an exact situation of compliance and based on their long understanding, and a fair decision will be accepted for updating. During the process, a team of RBI complaints will contact you to get detailed information and the Bank representative.
Do I Need to Provide my Details for a Complaint for the Bank Ombudsman?
Yes, the Customer who is an applicant in this Complaint for Bank Ombudsman will need to submit their Bank account number, name, mobile number, and address to verify the customer details. This will help the Complaint Management System team from RBI to reach you and investigate the facts in deep.