Let you know how to generate or download Bihar state government employee payslip online at CFMS portal using eNidhi login, Check the income details of employees on downloaded salary slips and find unnecessary recoveries if any, and report to the concerned.
CFMS Bihar Payslip
The State Government of Bihar has launched e-Nidhi as an HRMS Login portal for their government employees. This portal is managed by the Department of Finance of Bihar State through the Comprehensive Financial Management System (CFMS).
Employees from Bihar State can download their payslips whenever they need them via the CFMS portal. Also, getting access to their salary payment for the current month or previous month of any year is feasible using the e-Nidhi portal.
By automating the process, long queues near the Department office and the amount of manual work are reduced. Also using the CFMS system, the state government gets a good view of the spending salaries for their employees. The eNidhi login provided to each employee is distinct, and this makes the system secure from any malware.
Here we will come across how to login to e-Nidhi through the Bihar CFMS website to access the employee payslip and make sure you have got a stable internet connection to your device while following the below steps to access the salary details.
Bihar Employee Salary Slip Download
- Visit the official e-Nidhi portal site using cfmstraining.bihar.gov.in
- The login page of e-Nidhi will be visible on the screen
- Enter your username and password provided for Login
- Click on the Login button and wait for your information to be verified
- Search for Employee Salary Statement option
- Select the Month and Year of Pay Slip to download
- Click on the generate option and your payslip will appear on the screen
- Use the Print or Download button to get your generated Payslip into your device.
- Now you can download the most recent Pay Slip for Bihar employees using your unique eNidhi login credentials.
Can I get last year’s payslip from the e-Nidhi portal?
The e-Nidhi portal for each employee holds their payslips from the past date as well. Employers can download their payslips from the Bihar CFMS portal by selecting any month from the date select option.
Can I use this Online Payslip for official purposes?
Yes, the online payslip downloaded from the e-Nidhi portal, can be used as an official proof of employment. One can have their head of accounts department stamp the downloaded Payslip if necessary so that it can be used as proof in the government or private sector.
Forgot my e-Nidhi Portal Password?
Need not worry if you have lost your e-Nidhi portal password. On the same page of CFMS Nidhi login, there is a forgot password option. By submitting your information along with a registered mobile number, one can generate a new password.