Login to SAP ESS portal BSNL ERP SAP ESS Portal at eportal.erp.bsnl.co.in and configure the IRJ portal settings with new, Download payslip and reset locked password with email, view pay details, income tax details, apply to leave, apply VRS, and more.
One of the main reasons why BSNL employees should be using the ERP portal is for self-service. BSNL is one of India’s leading telecom and broadband service provider with lakhs of employees across India. And it is to be understood that managing every employee becomes more comfortable with the Enterprise resource planning strategy.
In that context, BSNL has started using the ERP ESS portal for employees, which means BSNL enterprise resource planning Employee self-service. In this portal, every employee will be given access to their Username and Password to get access to different information and services such as Salary Slips, Basic Pay, IDA, additional income subscriptions, benefits, and loans that they can get.
Most importantly, every employee wants to know their monthly payments, which in terms of finance is called “Basic Pay” which we received in our bank accounts; once BSNL employees have access to their accounts, they can find what their primary pay is along with other monthly benefits they might receive.
BSNL ERP ESS Portal Features
Salary Slips: Salary slip for your period of working in BSNL can be obtained from the portal. You will be allowed to download the salary slip for the whole or can download even decided months slips – Download Now the required.
Salary Structure: Some people do not know their salary structure and pay details. And you can find your basic monthly pay, incremental benefits, travel & food profits that can be added to your salary. Along with that, information regarding the EPF/GPF is also available.
EPF Passbook: Employee provident fund of India has made it mandatory to have every employee in an organization to have a PF statement. Under this, every month, you will be charged around 1.5% of your salary and will be saved in your PF account under the BSNL company. But you are free to look at all your PF savings till now and decide to withdraw the amount from EPF services as well – Get your EPF Passbook details.
Insurance of Employee: BSNL provides insurance service to all its employees, where each one of them gets to select the type of insurance, the term of insurance, and benefits that come along with it. If you want to make any changes or add any of your house members to your insurance plan, you can do that while accessing the BSNL ERP ESS portal.
|Chandigarh Sevaarth Portal Employee Login & Registration|
|Chhattisgarh Employee eKosh Login & Online Registration|
|Download Odisha Employee Payslip for 2021 Govt Salary|
What more major can we do with BSNL ERP Portal – Employee Guide
I understand that every employee might not know all the features and uses of this tool, so we will list the reason So that you will see how you can manage the ERP portal to redefine your work and usage.
Each Employee can use ERP Portal on BSNL for – Major Uses
- A search algorithm is available to find out other employees and your colleagues who work at BSNL.
- You will be able to create your profile and also change the information that you want other employees to see.
Working Times & Shifts
- In this section, you will be able to apply for leaves.
- Quota overview of your present leaves and completed plates.
- Joining reports, where you can find all details related to your date of joining.
Benefits & Payments
- Salary Statement for every month and a selected period is present.
- The employee verification process can be completed by giving your Government ID proofs and address information.
- You can use this section to claim reimbursements such as travel and food or more.
- Loan requests can be applied through the ERP portal if you need a loan from BSNL.
- Form 16 for your salary can be downloaded in just a few clicks.
- In the end, information about the deduction as per the Indian section, 80, can be found here as well.
How to use BSNL ERP Portal – BSNL ERP Portal Login Process
The process of logging into the ERP portal is relatively easy, and if you don’t know how it’s done, we will show you how exactly it’s done.
- First, we have to start the ERP Portal official webpage at eportal.erp.bsnl.co.in
- Now you have to enter your Username in the “User” box and Password in the “Password” box.
- Then click on the “Log On” button to sign in to the portal directly.
- Once you have logged in to the portal, you can now access all the advantages and services.
BSNL ERP Portal Profile Update – PI, Career, Jobs
So, once you create an account, you will have to update your details on the portal so that others can view them. At the same time, your bank details also need to be updated here before 15 days before releasing the salary.
Step 1: Once you log in, “Employee Search” > then select the “Change Own Data” option.
Step 2: Here, you will have to fill the required information such as Name, email, extension, etc.
Step 3: Once you have filled all the required information, click on the “Review” button, then the “Review and Save” page will appear.
- Note: While reviewing your information, you find something missing, wrong, or photo to be not loaded. Then click on “Previous Step,” and you will be able to edit that information or upload images again.
Step 4: After confirming, click on the “Save” button, and now you have completed your employee information filling process.
How to Modify Personal Details on BSNL ERP Portal – Address, Bank Information & More
Once you have logged into the BSNL portal, you will have access to change different details, and there are some details that you need to change readily. Information such as address and bank information can be altered to receive payments and benefits directly to you.
Step 1: Log in to BSNL ERP Portal and then click on the “Employee Self-Service” button on top.
Step 2: Now Press on the “Personal Information” tab.
Step 3: You can click on any given information and change it as per your preference.
Forgot BSNL ERP Password – Retrieve your password
Sometimes you might forget your password, which is a prevalent thing that happens to everyone. And if you have forgotten your password, then don’t worry because it takes less than a few minutes to retrieve a new one.
To get a new password, you can follow the below instructions.
Step 1: Enter to the BSNL ERP Portal login page.
Step 2: Click on the “Forgot Password? Reset Here” link on the same page.
Step 3: You will be redirected to a new web page to reset your password using Username, Phone number, and email address.
Conclusion: It is not only vital that we work, but it is also necessary that employees should have an understanding of their salary, loans, provident fund, and many benefits that their company provides them, and the employees can use the BSNL ERP portal to access such valuable information that can help them grow and benefit.