CFMS Bill Status is here and if you would like to check the Citizen Bill status for the year 2022 then you are in the right place. We are sharing with you today the Guide to Check CFMS Challan Status.
In this world of everything digital, every government is trying to bring everything online. So, the Andhra Pradesh government has decided to introduce an online portal where AP citizens can check the status of their APCFMS bills in the comfort of their homes.
Andhra Pradesh has been moving towards digitization in different aspects. It includes the digitization of government schemes, public services, government utilities, etc. On the same line, the government of Andhra Pradesh has made the services of CFMS Online. The full form of CFMS is the Comprehensive Financial Management System.
AP CFMS Bill Status 2022
Between the A.P. government and its employees, the Treasury Department provides different services. AP Treasury is responsible for fulfilling all financial schemes or services offered by the AP government to its employees.
The department is a link between the A.P. government and its employees. A.P. Treasury is liable for satisfying all financial schemes or services offered by the A.P. government to its employees.
As part of its online facility, the A.P. Treasury department also provides information related to A.P. government employees. This includes details about DDO requests, Pay Slips, Pension, DDO codes, GPF slips, and bill status.
|Title||Employee Pay Slips 2022|
|Subject||AP Employee Pay Slips 2022 or Salary Slip Download|
|The Payslip Contains Details||Basic Pay, DA, HRA, allowances, Gross Income, Deductions, Net amount, etc.,|
CFMS Beneficiary Payment Status
- You can also check CFMS Beneficiary Payment Status Online with some basic details. To check status follow the process.
- Visit the official website:- Visit Here
- This is a page with the Beneficiary Account statement.
- In the search box, enter your Beneficiary Code, Statement From Statement to Dates.
- Then click on the Display button.
- Within a few seconds, your data will be displayed on the screen. With this information, you can check CFMS Beneficiary Payment Status online.
AP CFMS Bill Status Check
- Open the official website using the below link https://cfms.ap.gov.in/.
- On the home page of the website, you can see the Citizen services> Expenditure links column in the left bottom corner of your computer screen.
- Select Bill status among the options.
- You will see a Citizen Bill status page with different columns.
- Enter the Year and Bill number in the columns, and select the Enter button.
- The following details are available: Bill Status (Approved or Not Approved), DDO, District, Treasury Office, HOA, Gross Amount, Deduction, and Net Amount.
- You can also get Beneficiary details and the detailed flow of the Bill.
AP Treasury salary bill status Download
- In your Google Chrome or Mozilla web browser, you will have to type https://cfms.ap.gov.in/ after which you should press the “Enter” button on your keyboard.
- You will automatically be redirected to the homepage of the Comprehensive Financial Management system of the AP Website.
- Here, look for the Employees and Pension Service option since we are going to use it in generating your employee AP Govt Teacher payslip. Make a selection on the option once you locate it.
- A new page will appear on the screen of your device from where you should click on the “Employee Services” option.
- You will be able to see different options to choose from. Click on the “My Pay Slip” option and then enter your CFMS ID.
- After entering the CFMS ID, you will be able to see your salary information on the screen.
- Finally, you can download the payslip using the year-wise or monthly-wise option depending on what you are looking for. Additionally, you can also download your annual statement.
AP CFMS Challan Status
After Bill Status, CFMS Challan Status is another thing users search for. So if you also want to Search for the CFMS challan then follow the Guide below:
- In the First Step, we have explained the Steps to get Bill Status but in the second step we will show you how to get Challan Status:
- First of all, you have to Visit the Official Government Website: https://prdcfms.apcfss.in
- Now as soon as you open that you will see the option to tap on Challan Status, So just tap on that:
- You now have to tap on Know Your Challan
- Know In the CFMS transaction Id: You have to provide the Transaction Id for which you have to get the challan
- Now in the Department Transaction Id: You have to Enter the Department Transaction Id.
- Challan Number: You have to Enter the Challan Number For which you have to get the Challan number
- Bank Reference Id: Now you have to type in the Bank Reference Id.
- That’s all This is how you can get CFMS Challan Status online.
AP CFMS Training
CFMS Andhra Pradesh also provides training in online mode. This is basically awareness training for people. The procedure is mentioned step-by-step below:-
- To access the comprehensive financial management system, you must visit its official website.
- Now you have to select the training option which is displayed in a blue color column.
- There are options such as management, PD allocation module, office sanction module, and debt management in the next section.
- Now you have to follow the procedure by selecting the options one by one.
- Now the next step is to choose a demo for practice.
- In case of difficulty, watch the video and practice.