Find the slot, and book your CGHS online appointment to consult the specialist doctor in any dispensaries. Get a confirmation SMS on registered mobile about the CGHS online appointment booking; check why you have to book and how to book an online appointment online.
Let us assume that you are a Central government employee who is enrolled in the CGHS scheme, and then there will be times when you will have to take doctors consultancy and medical help. You do not have to worry in such cases because the CGHS has made an appointment process for all doctors.
The Central Government Health Scheme we speak grows larger every day in and out to ensure that every citizen or employee enrolled in the scheme can meet medical demand. Then CGHS has begun the doctor appointment booking formation. Anyone under the plan for a valid reason can use their Beneficiary ID to book an appointment with a doctor.
Why use the online Appointment for all doctors?
The simple purpose is that any of the CGHS enrolled members can perceive consulted from doctors over the country without the fear of not getting any medical help. Moreover, people find it hard to book a doctor’s Appointment through an offline process, which is why the government has made the online methods so much easier.
- Online doctor appointment booking quickly from online or app.
- Book appointments and receive token numbers right from your CGHS recipient ID.
- View the Appointment details from your account anytime.
- Choice to book an appointment by different drop-down menu is unbelievable like
- Select City
- Select Speciality
- Select Dispensary
- Select Doctor
- Once the doctor is selected, you can click on the Calendar shown and select a date, time among the available ones to book the Appointment.
- Confirmation SMS will be sent to your registered mobile number.
So if you want to book a doctor’s time, which means take a doctor’s appointment, you can go to the CGHS Doctors appointment web portal from here and then follow the instructions given on the page to help you the last step quickly.
How to book an appointment for all Doctors
- Visit cghs.nic.in/ors.
- Go to the Right side label Book / View / Print / Cancel Your Appointment and Enter CGHS Beneficiary ID.
- Click Generate OTP.
- Enter received OTP and Click Proceed.
- Check the beneficiary details and click proceed.
- Select City, Specialty, Dispensary, Doctor as per your choice and click on the Proceed button.
- Select a GDMO (General DutyMedical Officer) or the specialist of any CGHS wellness center.
- Select Date of Appointment in the Calendar.
- Choose Desired Slot in timings.
- Verify the data and check the changes any required.
- Click Proceed and find all your details.
- Click Confirm to Book Appointment.
How much time will I get CGHS Appointment?
As per the allotted timings, the Appointment for GDMO can be taken within 72 hours. But for the specialist CGHS doctor, this can be taken within one month from booking.
Can I get the same-day Appointment for the CGHS doctor?
The online appointment window does not allow for the same day, but this may be changed as per authorities’ decisions, so you may frequently check if required.
What will happen if you have not attended the CGHS doctor appointment?
After confirming the Appointment for the CGHS doctor and failing to attend three times continuously, he/she will be blocked for one month.
What happens if you attend the slot after time?
If confirmed CGHS appointment and not attended at the indicative time slot, he/she will call as the next patient if it reaches before 1/2 hour, but comes after 1/2 hours means the registration canceled and may apply for fresh.