Check LIC policy status online with or without registration and find the policy list and get generate detailed policy status report, check the Status of LIC policy by SMS without number, and also have a chance to see the Status through LIC customer care.
Some people, out of their ignorance, never check the Status of their Life Insurance policy, and due to this negligence of them, they have to pay heftier premiums with penalties, and there are many incidents when people forget to pay the LIC premiums on time and missed the grace period as well even after various remainders from Life Insurance Corporation, so we here presenting the different number of options to check the insurance status, they are
- Check the Status of the policy in an online portal registered account
- Check Policy Status by SMS
- Making a Call
All the services offered by LIC has been taken online too, where eServices of Life Insurance Corporation bring in its purview and almost all the services which were previously limited to the branch visits, where LIC helps their customers to keep track of all their LIC statements and the information related to the policy online, where a customer of LIC can utilize this option only by making a Login to the self-service portal.
If you are a registered user of LIC, you can use this online service quickly. For this, you need to login to the eServices portal ebiz.licindia.in, and to log in for this, your can visit the official page licindia.in where you can use the options given in the box to access all the online services offered by Life Insurance Corporation LIC India, Let’s check the steps given below.
Check the Status of LIC Policy Online
1. Click on the Customer Portal (hyperlink present in the Online Services box).
2. Click on Registered user.
- If not registered at ebiz.licindia.in, please register to LIC login with the new registration process, and the process of LIC policy check status is available using online service is for the registered users only, so click on the tab ‘Registered User’ to open https://licindia.in/Home-(1)/LICOnlineServicePortal.
3. Enter your username and password here.
- After successful login, you will be in the Services account of LIC, and now you will be able to various options that directly relates to your LIC account information.
4. Click Self Policies / Spouse Policies or Basic Services.
- Available at the right side of the panel.
5. Click the Policy Status tab on the left side panel to check the Status, then immediately all your registered policy number will display on the right-side panel.
- If you want to know the information about a particular policy, click on the required policy by identifying the policy number.
6. Click on the required LIC policy.
You will know the information such as LIC Policy name, table number, policy term, Sum Assured, next premium due date, and total premium paid till now.
So with the above steps, it is significantly easier to check the Status online to avoid unnecessary penalties to get the insurance into force again, So use the online facility and keep your insurance in power.
What to do if all my LIC policies not shown in the portal to check the Status?
In case any of your policy is not visible on this page, you can add your Life Insurance policy by using the ‘Enrol policy‘ option present on the screen to make a registration of your policy on the site of LIC, where the ‘Enrol policy’ option is present under the ‘Tools’ tab.
Can a customer check dependent policies also?
A LIC customer can check their self policies or your conditional insurance policy number status by adding to your LIC login account.