Do find the Chhattisgarh employee eKosh login online registration with a new sign-up process mentioned after the eKosh web portal launch, a complete epayment system under Directory of Treasury Account and Pensions.
The launch of the e-Kosh online website has started the ePayment system in Chhattisgarh State. Initially, the ePayment of employee salary was taken part and later the General Provident Fund, Traveling Allowance Bills, Medical Reimbursement Bills, Vendor Payment Bills, Samaveda Employee Bills, and DDO’s Pay bills were also added to eKosh online website.
Using this online website, a significant relief has been brought to the Chhattisgarh State government employees. It has been to follow up and reach the department office to submit any employment-related bills like downloading the Chhattisgarh employee salary slip. Thus the long queue and manual work have been reduced using the eKosh online website.
Chhattisgarh state government also provides a link for Pensioner employees to check their status and get an instant report. To access all these above-started employee services, one should have access to an e-Kosh online website. Every employee has been given a unique set of usernames and passwords, through which they can access the specified employee page.
The Sign-Up process for the Chhattisgarh e-Kosh Online Website is entirely online. Thus employees need to get themselves registered by giving their valid mobile number to their respective accounts department office. Below are the details that need to be used once the registration has been made.
How to Sign up for Chhattisgarh Employee eKosh Login
- Visit the Chhattisgarh e-Kosh Online website using ekoshonline.cg.nic.in
- Click the ePayroll option from the left side online system menu.
- On the new page, select the Employee Corner from the left menu.
- Enter your employee number or code as username + date of birth (DDMMYY) in the password column.
- Enter the Captcha Code as shown in beside box.
- Now click on the Login button to make your first successful login.
- Verify your details and once your employee page is confirmed, move to the next step.
- Click on Change Password and let a new page to be loaded.
- Enter your new password twice and then click on the Confirm button.
- A New Page will be loaded for eKosh login with your provided details.
- Here you can view the information in regards to your employment.
- That’s it, and you have successfully logged into the Chhattisgarh employee payslip eKosh online website using your credentials.
As per the guidelines, the respective employees’ registration will give their employee code access with the date of birth combination as a password. It must be changed after the first login to make your account secure.
Is Chhattisgarh Employee Pay Slip Online is Secure?
The online website launched for employees’ service is all secure and has an authentication process for anyone to access its services. Employees or employers need to follow a login process to access their respective pages, which makes it secure enough to use.
Can we pay Bill and Challan using eKosh Website?
Yes, there are direct links provided to pay your e-Bill and e-challan, which gives you easy access to pay the dues, if any. This link takes you to a natural, secure payment gate and lets you make your transaction.