Now you can download CPS payslip online using the online web portal. If you are a retired employee of Tamilnadu State Government under the Contributory Pension Scheme, then take a print out of annual payslips online at any time with the new process.
We all aware that there exist many Pension plans all across India and in Tamilnadu, the government issued the CPS scheme in 2003, and CPS is Contributory Pension Scheme is a State Government-owned pension plan and is very similar in method to any other scheme of such kind and all the funds that are saved during the span can be retrieved at the end of retirement or during some distinct incident.
This article will discuss how you can access the Tamilnadu CPS official website to directly download and check your payslips. One of the main things you must consider is that the CPS registration number or the employee number allotted for CPS should be with you to continue this guide shown below.
How to Access CPS Pay Slip with New Login Process
- Open your browser and then press on this link to reach the Tamilnadu CPS official website, or else you can copy/paste this URL http://www.cps.tn.gov.in/public on your browser.
- On the next page, you can see there is a login box, “Subscriber Login” here, you have entered your login credentials as asked.
- CPS No: Here, enter the CPS registration number, your Tamilnadu CPS user ID, or login ID.
- Date of Birth: Enter your date of birth in the format of DD/MM/YYYY.
- Once these two fields are filled correctly, click the login button, and now you will have access to the CPS pay official slip website.
In the above steps, you have seen how you can log into the CPS official website and once you are on the homepage, follow the steps mentioned below to download the payslip for a particular time frame.
How to Download CPS Pay Slip from Tamilnadu CPS Website
- Open the Official website of CPS and from the left sidebar, click on the “Account Statement” option.
- After that, you will have to select the year slot from the given options on the next page.
- Here you may select the Year required.
- Click on Next.
- You have to click on the submit button on the next page, and then you will download the PDF for the said time frame directly.
Can we download month wise Payslip for CPS?
Unfortunately, you cannot download the salary statement or the payslip month-wise, and the only option is the time frame slots you can select and download. Once you have downloaded the PDF, you can choose the month as per your preference, but you cannot do it directly from their official website.
What is the definition of Subscriber in terms of CPS pay Slip?
The Tamilnadu CPS scheme has named its login users as subscribers to their plan, and you will receive a subscriber CPS number, which you can use to login in along with your date of birth. It does not have any particular meaning but simplifies that someone has subscribed to the CPS scheme.
I don’t have a password for CPS payslip?
You do not need a password to log in to their official website, and the only two requirements to log in as the CPS number and the date of birth of the employee.