Here is CUB net banking new user registration to login to online internet banking, Get City Union Bank user id by submitting the information to access mobile banking on your hands, Check-in how much time it will take to activate the net banking facility for first time login.
City Union bank is a private authorized bank in India which provides various facilities to its account holders, With the growing banking structure, change in dynamics and number of individual players entering in the banking sector of India and also with changing work culture, competitive environment, the customer also requires their banking services at their doorsteps.
Gone are the days, when people used to stand in the queues for the transaction, balance check or money transfer. Therefore, like other banks in India, City union bank also provides its users with an Online internet banking facility.
It is essential for the users to have the secured systems of logging and to use the internet banking facility, For using the internet banking facility the customer should have a secured user ID and password, where a customer of City Union Bank can submit the user ID and password required for logging to the internet banking services at the nearest branch of CUB.
Let us look at all the steps and directions the account holder needs to perform for the CUB internet banking as below.
Simplified Method of Obtaining CUB Internet Banking User ID and Password
For security and safety policy City Union Bank has clarified the secured process to obtain user id and password, which can be done by submitting the duly filled request to the Branch office. Once your application is received by branch, they will prepare the request to the Central processing center for obtaining a valid ID and Password for the safe internet banking.
Again City Union Bank wants to warn you with the fraudulent activity; please do not provide any personal details related to your bank account in the application, which should not be shared like password and pin, as the bank does not require these things to provide the Id and password.
How to activate CUB Net banking?
Visit City union bank net banking site https://www.onlinecub.net. Now enter user id received from the branch and click the ‘continue‘ button.
Then enter the password and click the ‘login‘ button. After the first successful login, users can change the transaction password and set the account details.
How to Obtain the CUB Internet Banking Valid User ID & Password
- The account holder needs to visit the nearest bank branch, which can also be checked by going to the bank website.
- At the bank branch, the account holder wants to fill the requisite form for the internet banking facility.
- One should fill the details very carefully as the wrong details could lead to the facility’s cancellation.
- One can also download the requisite form by downloading the way from the bank website or the URL https://www.cityunionbank.com/downloads/personalnet_SMS.pdf.
- Users can download and fill the form at their comfort. However, they need to submit the form at the branch only.
- Fill the form carefully and submit the way to the serving branch, where the office will cross verify the details and will submit the form through the central processing system.
- After successfully verifying the customer details, the bank will send the mail containing the user ID and password to the customer’s address.
- After receiving the details, the customer needs to follow a series of steps to activate the user ID and password. Let us look at the levels to be developed for enabling the user ID and password:
- Along with the user ID and password, the bank will also issue set of directions which the account holder should follow, and City Union Bank Net Banking registration should use the user ID and password secretively and should not share the user ID and password to avoid fraud of any class, and One should ideally change the password at the nearest ATM branch as early as possible.
How to activate the City Union Bank User ID and Password?
- The account holder needs to visit the City Union Bank net banking website https://www.onlinecub.net and provide the user ID received from the branch and then click on the Continue button.
- Provide the password and click on Submit.
- The user must force to change the password on the next page for secured internet banking experience.
- Change the login password and transaction password in the stipulated fields given.
- Click Submit.
What to do if I forgot my City Union Bank user ID?
Suppose the customer has forgotten the user ID of CUB. In that case, the customer must submit a new registration form mentioned at the concerned City Union Banking to issue a unique user ID to access CUB Internet Banking.
Are there any charges for CUB net banking’s new user registration?
At present, Internet Banking’s new user ID login is the facility issued to CUB customers free of cost to encourage digital transactions.