How to reset my CUB net banking password, Is there any process for City Union Bank net banking instant password reset in online or offline, What is the time to recover forgot password for online banking, What is the rate to change CUP login password?
City Union Bank Net Banking users can also generate the new password for internet banking online if the customer has the user ID for internet banking, and this service is free from CUB.
Let’s understand the step by step below mentioned detailed procedure for creating the new Internet Banking password from City Union Bank (CUB).
How to Reset or Generate CUB Net Banking Login Password
- The customer needs to put up a request through the CUB net banking website link https://www.onlinecub.net/servlet/ibs.servlets.IBSForgotPasswordServlet?HandleID=GET_PWD_001
- Enter your CUB Login ID
- Select your Branch from the drop-down list
- Select Option for Validation (First Name or Date Birth) ane enter the same.
- Select the Banking Mode you have registered.
- Select the Passwords that needs to be generated
- Internet Banking Password
- IB Transaction Password
- Activate Internet Banking Account
- Click Submit
- After the successful submission of the request, the bank’s central processing system will verify the details, and once the details are verified, the bank will issue the password. It will send it to the registered address of the account holder.
- After receiving the password, the user should change the password of the account as quickly as possible for security purposes.
- Usually, the user ID and password for the account holder are formed within 24 hrs of registration to use the services of online banking.
In case the customer is facing any problems in creating the new password on reset for City Union Bank Net banking, the customer should contact the customer care and get assistance for the same at email@example.com or 044 -71225000