Find here the new process about how to download BSNL salary slip online at the ERP portal and how many times you can print BSNL payslip from the HRMS portal or BSNL ESS.
BSNL is the leading public sector telecom company in India has a massive number of employees working for them, when so many employees are working for a company then they should be ready to check their confidential information without much discomfort.
Handling a significant workforce leads to a lot of time investment by the HR and finance workforce as well as a lot of effort for the employees to assess the necessary information.
To address all these issues, BSNL has created the SAP ERP portal which helps to check the necessary information about themselves in the doorway, and checking / download the salary slip and knowing the benefits of the salary month, along with deductions/taxes which is one of the essential requirements for any BSNL employee.
Here we elaborate on the assessing Salary slip for BSNL employees, so one needs to fulfill the following requirements to download or print the payslip on the condition.
- One needs to have an internet connection and a good browser Google Chrome/IE.
- User ID and Password, one also needs to have a user ID and Password for assessing the website securely.
Let us now look at the complete process of downloading/printing the BSNL salary slip:
Download BSNL Salary Slip through ERP Portal
- The employee needs to open the google chrome /IE browser and log in to the SAP ESS portal of BSNL employees on the HRMS login page. One needs to click on the link http://eportal.erp.bsnl.co.in/irj/portal.
- After the login page opens on the system, now the user needs to provide their HRMS number which should include an 8-digit number and should ignore the 1st digit.
- Now the user needs to give the password to the portal to login to the BSNL ERP portal, and One should keep the password safe and not share with anyone.
- Now the employee needs to click on the Employee Self-service, and this will open a page where the user can check various options about his account which includes paying, leaves, claim, travel and expenses, etc.
- After this, the Employee needs to click on the payment information tab to check information such as salary statements, salary summary, EPF details, etc.
- No one needs to click on the salary statement, One needs to select the month for which you need to download, and after choosing the specific month, the user needs to click on Submit.
Get BSNL Pay Slip through Email and Print on Demand
One can download his/her BSNL pay slip any number of times as per the requirement, and the employee can also add his email address which will send the payment slip to the employee’s email ID straight without any prompt.
- Once the user gets the salary slip in his email ID, the employee can download the file without the requirement of any password on personal identification, and all the employees can access the ERP ESS account on the HRMS account from wherever using the internet or intranet.
Employees can download the payslip for the previous month also the user can download the payslip for their entire career using the BSNL ERP portal. It is just that the data should be there at the backend of the ERP portal, so in most cases, the user can download the salary slip since the time ERP system for BSNL was launched.