Do you know how to download LIC premium paid receipt online using ebiz.licindia.in or with PayTM? Just check the step by step detailed guide and FAQs about when you have to download the single premium receipt and consolidated premium paid receipt online.
LIC Premium Receipt
LIC premium must be paid EMI as been advised, as any delay in the payment will let your account get on hold. As everyone who is a part of Life Insurance Corporation of India ensures that the prices are made entirely, sometimes they fumble. Still, it is always better to track and pay the EMIs off, and If any account was put on hold for more than 5month, then the policyholder must reach the branch to have a medical check-up again.
Thus, LIC customers have many easy ways to make their LIC premium payment online if they have the policy number handy. Once the LIC premium is paid for the current month, the payment receipt will be automatically sent to the registered email address.
LIC is one of the oldest and reliable insurance players in India with several facilities and several policies; along with providing significant policies and offers, LIC has also provided comfort to its customers by launching most of the facilities in an online setup.
The policyholders can easily download the premium paid receipts by login to LIC India eservices portal without being required to go to a LIC office, but to download the LIC premium policy paid receipt, the user is required to first register to the LIC e-services portal; let us look at the steps in detail to download the receipts.
LIC Premium Receipt Download
- Go to the official page of the LIC website licindia.in
- Click on the LIC e-services portal.
- Select online services on this page
- In case the user is already registered on the portal, he needs to select “Registered User,” else the user needs first to get himself registered on the portal.
- The user will be redirected to the login screen https://ebiz.licindia.in/D2CPM/#Login.
- Provide registered user name and password.
- Now the user will be redirected to the LIC e-services welcome screen.
- On this page, the user can see two options, “Individual Policy Paid statement” and “Consolidated Premium Paid Statement. “
- The first option can be used to download the user’s policies, and the second option can be used if the user wants to download each and receipt for every policy that the user has purchased from LIC.
- After this, the user needs to select the financial year for which the policy needs to be downloaded.
- If the person needs to download the individual policies, the user needs to select the policy number that needs to be downloaded.
- The policyholder can download the LIC policy premium paid receipt in the form of pdf and take the printout of the policy for any future reference.
Can I get LIC Premium Receipt through LIC online portal only?
Yes, once you pay the LIC premium through any mode of payment using Online, then a Payment receipt will be auto-generated, and as well Receipt from LIC will be sent to your registered email address and available to download at ebiz.licindia.in
How to Get LIC Premium Receipt from Paytm?
Policyholders who have just made payment for their LIC premium can launch Paytm and View the My Order tab’s latest transaction. Here you can find the Download Receipt option to get your LIC premium Online receipt.
How Can LIC Premium Lapsed Amount be Paid?
The Lapsed LIC premium payment cannot be paid online, as the policy requires medical tests and other stuff. Anyone payment delayed by 5month and 29 days will be stated as lapsed. Thus, policyholders should reach the LIC branch for further procedure and pay the due amounts, resulting in a paid receipt for the activation of the insurance policy.
In many cases, if you use Amazon, PayTM, or any other online platform for payment, you will have a direct option to get the LIC premium paid receipt online, So having receipt collected or download in pdf format is essential for the policyholder, as they stand as proof for payment and will be useful in case your data gets manipulated by any means and having a receipt for payment made will securely keep you on track.