Do you know how to print or download your pension salary slip on login to SBI Internet banking, check the details, download the pensioner payslip online, and the advantages of the Pension slip.
We all know about the salary slips for a working employee, like that a pensioner will also get a pension slip containing the details of Basic pension and dearness allowance and other emoluments.
Here we can tell you the process of printing or downloading the Pension Slip or Pensioner Salary slips online through State Bank Internet Banking. This is applicable for those pensioners who draw their retirement salary through the State Bank of India only.
After Login SBI Net Banking, you can download the pension salary slip for the old/current month on the requirement. Still, the old month’s slip will generate on or after October 2006 only, and there is no limit to download or print the pension slip through SBI net banking login.
Let’s check the step by step process for downloading the Pension Slip from SBI Net Banking.
- Browse onlinesbi.com.
- Enter your registered username and password to login to SBI net banking.
- Go to the tab e-Services.
- Click Pension Slip.
- Your Account Numbers will be shown.
- Select Pension Account.
- Select Year from the drop-down menu.
- Choose a Month from the drop-down list.
- Click Submit.
- Your Pension Slip will be downloaded instantaneously and ready to Print.
The downloaded pension slip from SBI contains, Name, PPO (Pension Payment Order) number, Year, Month, Basic Pay, DA, Medical and other payment allowance details (Arrears, allowances) and income tax if any deducted will be shown indicating each clearly which was paid for that calendar month.
So, from anywhere on the web, a pensioner who is getting the pension through any disbursing branch of State Bank of India can download and check the pension details through a login to SBI Internet banking.
The other way to get the pensioner payslip is, approaching the concerned State Bank of India pension servicing branch and request the dealing assistant for the required month pension slip.
Advantages of SBI Pension Slip
- The only source to know the Pensioner Salary with all items of income.
- Can avail of the pension loan from any bank or any registered non-banking financial company (NBFC).
- Have an idea and identify any discrepancies in the regular pension amount.
- A pension slip gives the pensioner confidence after superannuation “that he will not retire from life and want to continue any best service.”
- Will Plan the coming months accordingly as per the incomes shown in the Pension Slip.
- Can provide a surety to their dear once through their incomes shown in the pension payslip.
- Even if lost Pension book, the pension slip shows all the Pension Payment Order (PPO) Number details. The pension can easily track the details and approach the concerned Pension Authority for other PPOs as per the procedure PPO if possible.
Downloading the pension slip in SBI branch or Internet banking or from the post office (at any pension servicing source/branch) to know all the details of incomes, deductions, and tax if any, so pension slip download is one of the essential things to feel like a working employee.