How to download an online payslip for PFMS employee to check the salary details in one view, Find the credible proof displays monthly financial savings, deductions, and earnings online and print easily whenever required from the source pfms.nic.in and Check what the requirements to recover if forgotten PFMS user-id are.
PFMS Pay Slip
PFMS (Public Financial Management System) Online Salary Slip is only allowed for existing employees. Anyone who has left the organization or retired need to get their profile removed as well, and this is an easy process to get the payslip particulars or payment sheet for any month to be viewed online, as it would take long hours to get a payment sheet.
Employees can also view their PFMS Salary Slip for any month of the year, and thus they have a good view of payslips of previous months, Here we came to know how to download the PFMS payslip online after registration with the new login process.
If you have registered yourself from the PFMS department, then here are the steps that need to be followed to login and get the PFMS Salary Slip downloaded. This procedure is for first-time users of the PFMS Salary Slip official website, so follow the steps correctly.
Download PFMS Salary Slip
- Firstly, search for PFMS official portal using pfms.nic.in the URL bar.
- Once the page is loaded, Click Login on the right side of the page.
- Select Financial Year.
- Please enter your Login ID here, which his PAN number.
- Enter the Password which you had changed, and then click on the Login button.
- Select the Pay Related option and then View Pay Slip.
- Select the Pay Year and Pay Month for respective month payslip to generate.
- Click on View Pay Slip, and thus your PFMS Salary Slip will be opened in New Tab.
- Here you can choose to download on a Device or Print it with a connected printer.
What if I Lost my Mobile number and Email Address Registered to PFMS?
Suppose the registered mobile number and email address are lost. In that case, respective employees must visit their PFMS department office and apply for a form with details of the existing user account. Thus, a new email address and mobile number will be updated along with sending an activation link.
What to do if I forget my PFMS Salary Slip User ID?
PAN number of employees, which was registered during employment, does act as user id. So, employees should only use their PAN number to log in, and if there is any issue with regards to User ID, they must write to the department office to check and verify.