Login to SBI HRMS portal and download or print the repeated salary slip, and check all the earnings of SBI salary package, structure and the details of various income, loan, and taxes mentioned in detail in a slip arrangement for any designation like Clerk, PO, and Manager.
SBI Salary Slip
Downloading the salary slip is one of the most common requests from the employees of State Bank of India, so Let us have a look at the detailed process in downloading and printing the salary slip from the SBI HRMS portal.
How to download and Print SBI Salary Slip
- One needs to visit the official website of SBI HRMS using https://hrms.onlinesbi.com
- Click on Login > Provide the login credentials (User ID & Password) on the opening.
- One should provide the user name and password accurately and should hold it completely safe and also should not share with anyone, and the employee would be required to provide an answer to a security question to continue further on the portal.
- Click on Login
- Check the various options before-mentioned as salary slip/pension slip in case of retired employees
- Once the user clicks on the salary slip, the user will get multiple benefits such as relevant policies as well as salary slips of the relevant months, and the employee can select the month and download the salary slip of the necessary month.
- For the pension slip, one needs to click on the relevant link benefits of downloading the pension slip and other pension details.
Thus, one gets the user-friendly options of downloading the salary slip from the SBI HRMS portal which can available as open beginningas a website through the Internet, so employees can easily download the payslip online when and ever required.