Steps to register eHRMS Punjab presented. Find a step-by-step process for HRMS Punjab to log in with a newly created user id and default password to login to ESS.
Punjab State Government employees now log in to eHRMS portal after getting access with a newly created user id and default password from DDO to manage ESS portal services. The Integrated Human Resource Management System of Punjab is referred to as iHRMS Punjab. There is a Nodal officer or a DDO officer allocated to every department to manage employee details.
They can add their leaves and present days to HRMS Punjab, manage their health schedule, and prepare their payslips. Every employee under the Punjab State Government needs to get connected with their department DDO officer to activate their account.
iHRMS Punjab is governed by the state finance department. This manages the payment of salaries to employees including timely updating their Punjab employee salary slip in the ESS portal.
eHRMS Punjab Registration
Every employee working in the Punjab state government can get access to the HRMS Punjab portal by connecting with DDO officers. Follow the below steps to get your HRMS Punjab access.
- Visit your Department Account office and find your DDO or Nodal officer.
- Provide your details as per your employment record to the officer.
- For future verification, please provide an active mobile number and date of birth.
- DDO officer will process your request and grant you a User ID.
- Using the User ID and Default Password, you can access the iHRMS Punjab Employee page.
To manage their eHRMS Punjab services, employees should log in to the iHRMS Punjab official website. Here are the steps for logging into iHRMS Punjab and accessing the services.
eHRMS Punjab Login
- Navigate to iHRMS Punjab web portal using the link hrms.punjab.gov.in
- Click on the Login button to visit the eHRMS Punjab employee login page.
- Select Login as HRMS Code.
- Enter your user id and password.
- Provide the Captcha code shown in the inbox.
- Click on Login.
- Your User ID and Password may be checked to grant access.
- Upon verification, the employee page will appear on the screen, along with HRMS Punjab’s services.
- This HRMS Punjab login employee page allows you to access every online service that Punjab state government employees have access to..
Can I apply for Leave on the HRMS Punjab portal?
A government employee can apply for any kind of leave by logging into HRMS Punjab online portal under Leave Section to reach to concerned authorities for necessary approval.
Can I get a Pay Slip without Logging into iHRMS Punjab Portal?
Every state government employee now has access to their Payslip through the HRMS Punjab Online portal. This allows them to access their payslip for any given month, or they can request a hard copy by visiting their Department Account Office.
Can I Download the iHRMS Punjab Employee Pay Slip?
Yes, as you have access to HRMS Punjab portal with your employee credentials, it allows you to view the Pay Slip of a selected month. At the same time, you can use the option of Print or Download to get a soft copy of your Pay Slip.
What is eSalary iHRMS Punjab?
The eSalary iHRMS Punjab service is an access point that allows one user to view the history of Pay Slips and details about employees. It is used to publish employee salaries online.
What is the default password of iHRMS Punjab?
Employee code and Password will be sent to employees by their establishment, an OTP will be sent through SMS if you require a password through the forgot password option.