Now Uttarkhand worker can download Ekosh Pay Slip 2020 in IFMS web portal ekosh from any location online, Verify the monthly savings & deductions issued in payroll available on login to ekosh online employee database login, and see the employees who are available to ekosh Uttarakhand payslip.
The government of Uttarakhand has come with the Official website for its employee to download the payroll details under the surveillance of Integrated Financial Management System (IFMS), where IFMS Ekosh Payslip will be completely controlled by the Uttarakhand Treasury Directorate which being a completely followed department for the Salary Slip propagation for every employee.
Employees who are presently serving have retired and can receive their 2020 payslips from Ekosh official portal, and the endless queue to take their Payslip in individual departments of Government of Uttarakhand has now been no more by presenting the Ekosh Payslip online.
This has even decreased the workload of the financial department, which was forever looked out staring at the public, and the accuracy of providing the Pay Slip to all employees has been developed by the involvement of Integrated Financial Management System application.
Furthermore, one who is distant from the office and might need the Ekosh Pay Slip instantly can get the same downloaded in seconds, where the retired workers who receive their Pension can also get their Payment sheet downloaded by applying the login credentials.
Requirements to log in to Ekosh Pay Slip
These are the credentials following that you require to have to access the Ekosh Official site to make the Payslip.
- Ekosh Uttarakhand Employee Code which acts as your User ID or Aadhar Number Which can also be used as a User ID or RMN number of your employee Department.
- Password generated after registration.
What Does Ekosh Pay Slip Contain?
Payment sheet is termed as complete account sheet of a worker earning for the corresponding month in Uttaranchal, and It holds every data of employment of an employee along with Department serving. The earning and deduction section will sum to form a total Net Salary, that will be deposited into one’s bank account.
Aspects of your Tax subtracted on your total pay along with any deduction of medical claims will be recorded, and If any Loans received from the department to avail benefits for kids education, marriage or house building will also be displayed in the deduction record, and one can have a glance at the points here in your Ekosh Pay Slip downloaded online
- Employee Name
- Department Name
- Location Working
- PF UAN number
Earning Section of EKosh payslip includes Basic Salary, HRA, extra Allowance, Dearness Allowance, and Deduction Section consists of PF deduction, Tax Deduction, Loan Deduction and Share of Employee for any emergency, where Net Salary is calculated by considering the earning and deduction section.
How to Generate or Download Ekosh Pay Slip Online
To get the current month Ekosh Salary Slip from the IFMS official portal, employees need to have their login credentials registered, and these credentials only will let you access the facilities of Ekosh UK online and will help you to generate your Payslip.
Make sure you follow the steps written to guide you to download Ekosh Salary Slip.
- Browse ekosh.uk.gov.in official web page URL link directly.
- Now let the page get loaded and find the CTS login button at the left bottom.
- Click on this option Login to CTS and wait for the Login page to load.
- You may use the direct URL cts.uk.gov.in to load the IFMS login portal.
- Here enter your Employee Code/RMN as Login ID in the first column or fill in your Aadhar Number.
- Enter registered Password.
- Provide the Captcha Code shown and then click on the Login button.
- New Page will be generated by verifying your credentials.
- Click the Ekosh Pay Slip Option and select the respective Month Slip to load.
- Once the Pay Slip is loaded, click download/print to generate the required salary slip.
This is how you will be permitted to receive your Ekosh PaySlip to get generated by the Uttarakhand Government of attached, and if your password has been wrong or forgotten, then you can reset the login password by clicking reset option for Ekosh Pay Slip.
- Is Ekosh Pay Slip valid for Private Loans?
Online Slip might not be allowed by private Banking organizations, so this online produced Ekosh Pay Slip must be attested with the Head of Department to get it valid as proof for Loans.
- Even Retired Employees can use this Ekosh Login portal?
Yes, the workers of Uttarakhand state who are retired on superannuation can also use this IFMS portal ekosh.uk.gov.in to receive their pension salary slip and pension details in online.