Are you a job seeker in WB, then login to employment bank if registered, or have a new enrollment if not, and try to get West Bengal new information list for new jobs; here is the new process how to enroll as a new user for employment bank and where to log in.
As every state has their official bank to assist the local citizens with their banking services, but West Bengal state has an Employment Bank, which is not the same as any local bank. Some different employment-related features and services are provided to the citizens of WB through this bank web portal, where they are benefited from employment or employment-related activities.
Suppose you seek a job or an institute or an employer who wants to hire someone. In that case, this service is perfect for you regarding placement activities, skill development of employees, and domestic workers for their future.
The total number of job seekers who have registered for jobs is 3451063. Nearly 704 employers have registered in WB employment bank who are hiring for their companies and businesses in all sectors and industries, but 263 institutes are hiring from this service. In the below steps, we’ve shown you the exact enrollment process that you need to follow.
How to Register for Employment Bank West Bengal – New Enrollment Job Seeker
- Open your browser and go to https://employmentbankwb.gov.in.
- Click on New Enrolment Job Seeker on the home page, which will load the Terms and Conditions page.
- Scroll to the bottom and then check the option “I have read, understood, and agreed to the Terms and Conditions governing the use of Employment Bank.”
- Click Accept & Continue option.
- The next page opens, then enter different details, including personal and Contact ID information.
- Enter Personal and Contact Details as asked below.
- Personal Information
- Name: Enter your full name.
- Father’s/Mother’s Name: Enter either your father’s or mother’s name here.
- Spouse Name: Enter your wife’s name here or leave it blank if you don’t have one.
- Sex: Select your gender from here.
- Caste/OBC: Select your caste from the options.
- Religion: Select your faith from the drop-down list.
- Marital Status: Select your marriage status here.
- Date of Birth: Select your date of birth in the dd/mm/yyyy format.
- Physically Challenged: Select as per your discretion.
- Whether Ex-Serviceman: If you have worked previously in any government-related office, select the preferred answer.
- Contact Information
- Postal Address: Enter your home address here.
- State: This will be West Bengal.
- District: Select your district here.
- Pin Code: Enter your area pin code here.
- Mobile: Enter your mobile number without the country code here.
- Email Address: Enter your email address here.
- Enter Educational Details as asked
- Exam Passed: Select the type of exam from Metric/10th to your last education.
- Name of University/Board/Council: Select from the drop-down options.
- Year of Passing: Enter the year of the passing of a particular exam.
- % of marks: Enter the percentage of the marks received as per memos but no marks.
- Add New: Use this option to add new education once others are added.
- Language, Physical Measurement and Photos, CV Upload
- Enter Language details as asked.
- Select: Here, you will find all the languages in the drop-down options.
- Read, Write, Speak, Speak Fluently: Select the option according to the language selected.
- Add New: Once a language is added, use this option to add a new one.
- Height, Weight, Chest: Enter these details as asked in the correct measurement scale.
- Upload Photo / CV.
- Photo: Click on the “Browse” option to select and upload a passport-sized image either in jpg or jpeg format and is not more than 500kb in size.
- CV: Click on the “Browse” option and upload your CV or resume.
- Enter Experience Details & Additional Information.
- Experience Details
- Employer’s Name: Enter your previous or current employer name here.
- Year of Experience: Enter the year of experience in a number.
- Exp. Type: Select your experience type.
- Post Held: Name of the post.
- Salary: Enter your salary.
- Sector: Select the industry you have worked for.
- Add New: Use this option to add any other experience.
- Additional Information:
- Proof of Residence: Select between either “Ration Card,” “Voter ID Card,” “Passport.”
- Residence Proof/ID No: As per selected proof of residence, enter the number on the ID.
- Willing to Relocate: Select your preferred option from the drop-down options asked.
- Whether BPL: Select “Yes” or “No” for this option, BPL means Below Poverty Line.
- Additional Information: You can type additional information as per your wish here.
- Security Code: Enter the security code seen from the image into the box.
- Check both the options and then click on Submit.
- Immediately the login details for the account will be sent to your registered email address once the account is confirmed and when you click on the confirmation link through the email.
After the registration into the employment portal, and to proceed with your employment search, you have to log into the Employment Bank by following the below steps.
How to login to WB Employment Bank
- Open the Employment Bank official website link https://employmentbankwb.gov.in from your browser.
- Hover on the “Login” option.
- Click on the “Job Seeker Login” option.
- Enter your username, password, and security code.
- Click on the submit button, which will give you access to the Job Seekers page.
- Search for the job as per the requirement.
So if you are interested in being seen off by hundreds of employers from different companies, businesses, and institutes and get placed for a suitable position, you have first to register your account in West Bengal employment bank and search for a WB job.
- What to do if Forgot Password for Employment Bank West Bengal?
Go to the JobSeekers login page and then click on “Forgot Password”, then enter the User ID and security code. After that, you will receive an OTP to your registered mobile number which once you enter will ask you to reset and enter a new password.
- What if the User ID is lost for Employment Bank WestBengal?
Do not worry because if you have your registered mobile number or email address, then you can check the user ID directly and use it to log in.
- How to find a job in West Bengal from Employment Bank?
Once you have created your new enrollment job seeker account, then you can check available jobs and apply to them through which if selected the companies, institutes or businesses will hire you through the platform directly.