Lodge EPF grievance online at new complaint management portal epfigms.gov.in to resolve the pending issues and track the status of the complaint.
Do you have a question regarding your Provident Fund Account, then can you raise an Online Grievance to address the complaint? The EPF Grievance website is all ready to help you in an online form and provide the result regarding your PF withdrawal, Updating, Transfer, complaint against EPF, and more than expecting.
This is possible if you have got your UAN number associated with your PF account, where the online status will be visible after updating from the EPF office based on your results, and the minimum time of online Grievance is 30 days and the days might differ based on the content of a complaint.
|ALSO READ: Submit EPF KYC Online to Update UAN at Member Portal|
|ALSO READ: EPF Withdrawal Online at Member Portal unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in|
What is EPF Grievance Website epfigms.gov.in?
The Grievance website for employee provident fund does benefit the employee to complain if they face any of the below issues.
- Withdrawal of EPF amount
- The transfer of Provident Fund accumulations with Form 13
- Scheme certificate or 10c
- Getting Pension Settlement
- Issues regarding PF balance
- Payment of Form 51F or Insurance benefits
- The issue regarding funds transfer or displacement
Here are detailed steps that will guide you on how to file your complaint using the EPFO Grievance web portal, and Make sure you submit the correct details concerning your UAN number.
EPF Grievance Online
- Visit the EPF I Grievance Management System using the link epfigms.gov.in to load.
- Select the Register Grievance from the home menu to open the form.
- Enter your UAN number and security code as shown in the box.
- Click on Get Details to fetch your details from the website.
- Check the details displayed.
- Click on get OTP to the mobile number.
- Once Confirmed, select the Grievance category for complaint.
- Enter the Description of the complaint.
- Upload the scanned documents if required.
- Enter the Captcha code.
- Click on Submit button.
Once the complaint is provided, a unique registration number will be generated for the applicant’s reference, and the details will be sent to the mobile number and email address for future reference.
How to We Check the EPF Grievance Complaint Status?
The EPF member who has raised EPF complaint from the Grievance website will have the registration number for reference. They can use the Unique Registration number to check the online status from the Homepage of the EPFO Grievance website.
How Many Days Will it take to resolve EPF complaints?
An official will take the complaint raised from the website, and EPF grievance resolve time will take at least 15 to 30 working days to resolve the complaint. These days might differ based on the government holidays, and many times compliance might resolve even very quickly.
Is using the EPF Grievance Website safe for EPF complaints?
Yes, the Grievance website for EPF issues has been specifically designed to meet the provident problems online. The Provident Fund employees who have their UAN number can register their complaint online, which makes it secure. No one else can then try to access the Grievance features.