Change EPF UAN password online or reset forgot password for the UAN member portal and the Passbook portal, Go ahead and follow these steps to reset your EPF account password.
Here I am to help you out to reset your UAN forgotten password online. In this, the first point you must have to remember it must have the “registered mobile number with Employee Provident Fund Account” and registered UAN account in the EPFO member portal.
|ALSO READ: EPF Grievance Online at EPFO Complaint Portal epfigms.gov.in|
|ALSO READ: Submit EPF KYC Online to Update UAN at Member Portal|
|ALSO READ: EPF Withdrawal Online at Member Portal unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in|
How to change the EPF UAN password online or Reset forgot password for the passbook portal?
- Go to UAN login password link https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/.
- Click on Forgot Password or Reset password.
- Insert your UAN number and Captcha Code and click on the verify button.
- The mobile number connected to the UAN number will be displayed, allowing you to click.
- Receive OTP on your registered mobile phone.
- If you don’t receive the OTP, then try to change the mobile number.
- Enter the OTP.
- Submit your new password.
- Enter the new password twice, and the password must contain seven characters and a maximum of 20 characters, also, you will need a combination of a minimum of 4 alphabets, a minimum of 2 digits, and one unique character.
- Click Submit.
Once done, you will get to see a message your password is successfully changed, and you will be able to login to your UAN account with a new password using the forgot option.
The above is the only single process to reset the login password for the unified member portal for registered UAN account or to reset the forgot password for the EPF passbook portal. (passbook.epfindia.gov.in/MemberPassBook/Login)