ESS Railway Salary Slip Online: Now Print or download the Railway employee salary slip through the Self Service portal of Indian Railways and know the pay structure, increment date, Bill unit along with earnings, and recoveries.
India Railways ESS portal exclusively designed only for their employees to check employee’s complete career history on hands through the desktop or mobile application, nowhere, you may know how to check your railway salary structure, increment, or hike date along with personal details.
Railway employee salary slip contains Name, date of birth, Aadhaar Number, Mobile Number, Designation, Wkg department, station, Pay hike date, leave balance, Earnings (Pay, DA, HRA, TA, etc..) and recoveries along with income tax, So have a glance about how to download or View.
How to Download Railway Salary Slip Online
- Open Chrome Browser & click the Railway ESS portal at http://aims.indianrailways.gov.in/mAIMS
- Enter your employee user id and password.
- Submit the details which were already registered.
- Click Submit.
- Immediately a new page will open with the employee name, Aadhaar No and Employee No and uploaded Photo of the employee.
- Press SALARY
- Available on the right side, then you will be shown with sub-options (Salary / Yearly Summary / Supplementary Income)
- Click Salary / Yearly Summary / Supplementary Income.
- The salary allows downloading a particular month payslip.
- Yearly Summary allows downloading Financial Year Pay details.
- Supplementary Income provides all the income details supplemental for the financial year.
- Insert the details of the month and year in the given format as YYYYMM (Ex: 201912)
- Assume downloading the Salary slip for the month.
- Enter Railway Salary Month.
- Click Submit.
- Your full pay details (Personal Details, Earning Details, Deductions, Summary) will be displayed for the asked month.
- You may stay there itself or download the document.
- Click on Download Payslip in PDF.
- Available in the first View.
- Click Salary
- Enter the month in the given format
The above method is applicable when the employee of the railway department has successfully registered with aims.indianrailways.gov.in, only. After getting successful end of HRMS registration, you may log in to Railway Employee Self Service (ESS) portal and download personal pay details through salary slip or anything.
How many months’ payslip I am allowed to download in the AIMS portal?
There is no limit, where the Railway department provides the payslip in online from the date of the online portal launch, so enter the month and year in the specified format and download the required salary slip.
Why doesn’t AIMS Portal allow to edit Mobile number?
Due to security reasons, the Railway AIMS portal hasn’t allowed their employees to edit their mobile number online, if anyone requires to edit, then approach the concerned authority (Sr. DPO office) with a written request to replace the existing mobile phone number with a new, which automatically gets effect in AIMS portal.
Is there any online portal to submit grievances related to AIMS payslip details?
At present, the grievance portal is not applicable to post a request for AIMS payslip errors, if anything found incorrect, approach the concerned officer along with the payslip for earlier rectification.
How can we contact the AIMS railway portal online for technical problem issues?
As a Railway employee, you may increase any technical issue as a query/suggestion through an email to aims@ cris.org.in. Still, you must submit a problem related to the AIMS portal or AIMS mobile application only related to salary slip, etc. allowed in both, other than that may ignore.