Punjab students have good news. The Punjab Minister of Social Justice and Empowerment, Raj Kumar Verka, announced the Punjab Freeship Card. Freeship Card Punjab is given to all talented SC students. Freeship Card under Postmetric Scholarship Scheme.
Students in Punjab have a great opportunity. Scholarships are available to SC students. This Freeship Card helps students in their studies. SC students can apply on the official website of the Punjab government at scholarship.punjab.gov.in.
The Freeship Card Punjab is given to all students belonging to the scheduled cast. Using this Freeship Card, students can get into college or any educational institution.
You can read our article to learn more about the Freeship Card online registration, the Freeship Card application form from pdf, eligibility criteria, and required documents.
Freeship Card Punjab 2022 Apply Online
Freeship Card Punjab registration has begun for session 2022. Freeship Card Punjab offers benefits to Sc students. The scheme aims to provide students with facilities when they enter educational institutions. SC students face so many problems.
With the Freeship Card, Punjab students get easy admission to educational institutes. 1.5 lakh SC students benefit from Freeship Card Punjab. The Punjab government has forwarded all the work under the Freeship Card until 30th November 2022.
Students can apply for the Freeship Card before 15 December 2021. Registration is done on the official website of the Punjab Scholarship. The official Scholarship Punjab website has all the details about the Freeship Card Punjab.
Freeship Card Punjab Eligibility
Freeship Card benefits are only available to eligible students. You are eligible if you:
- Punjabi students belong to Punjab.’
- The family income of the students is below 8 lakhs.
- Freeship Card pays 50% of tuition fee and all exam fees.
- Under the scheme, only SC and BC students are eligible.
- Freeship Card Punjab is available on the official website of the DR. Ambedkar scholarship.
Punjab Freeship Card Document List
- Students have Aadhar cards.
- Students’ voter ID cards.
- Students’ domical certificates.
- The caste certificate is used to verify the students’ caste.
- Id of students’ email.
- Students’ mobile numbers.
- Photographs of the students.
- Students’ signatures.
At the time of registration, students who are eligible for the Freeship Card Punjab must present the documents described above.
How to Apply Online For Freeship Card 2022 Application Form
On the Punjab scholarship website, www.scholarships.punjab.gov.in, you can find the Freeship Card Punjab application form.
The SC and BC students apply for the Freeship Card Punjab under the Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship.
Only SC and SB students can apply for the Freeship Card Punjab and fill out the application form. First of all
Freeship Card Punjab process candidate read all instructions.
Punjab Freeship Card 2022-23 Online Registration Process
There are some processes for the registration of Freeship Card Punjab. Follow these steps:-
- First, the candidate visits the Punjab Scholarship website.
- Then login to the Punjab government’s Dr. Amebdkar scholarship website.
- On the new page, you see the student corner, authority links, and message board.
- Candidate clicks Register for Freeship Card on the new page.
- Students who are applying for the first time or renewing their Freeship Card can select this option.
- Click on the Punjab Freeship Card application.
- On the Dr. Ambedkar scholarship portal, students need to fill out the required information like their name. Date of birth, gender, Aadhar card number.
- Then read and fill out the consent for authentication box and click agree and proceed.
- Enter the name of the father, mother, category, mobile number, email address, region, and family income in the new column.
- Enter your state name, address, district name, tehsil name, pin code, etc.
- Enter the captcha after entering the details.
- These steps complete the registration process.
- A Freeship Card Punjab is issued when the application form is accepted by the Punjab government.
FAQ’s of Freeship Card Punjab
OBC, SC, and ST students.
Before 13th November 2021, you can submit the application.