Let you know how to create or download Bihar state government employee payslip in online at the CFMS portal using eNidhi login, Check the income details of employees on downloaded salary slip, and find additional recoveries if any, and report to the concerned.
The State Government of Bihar has launched e-Nidhi as an HRMS Login portal for its government employees. This portal is managed by the Department of Finance of Bihar State through the Comprehensive Financial Management System (CFMS).
Through the CFMS portal, employees from Bihar State can get their Payslip downloaded whenever required. Access to their salary payment of the current month or previous month of any year is feasible using the e-Nidhi portal.
The new process automatically overcomes the long queue near the Department office and large amounts of manual work, and also using the CFMS system, the state government has got a good view of the spending salary for their employees, and the eNidhi login provided to each employee is unique, and this makes the system secure from any malware.
Here we will come across how to login to e-Nidhi through the Bihar CFMS website to obtain the employee payslip and make sure you have a good internet connection to your system while following the below steps to access the salary details.
How to Login eNidhi and Create Bihar Employee Payslip
- Visit the official e-Nidhi portal site using cfmstraining.bihar.gov.in
- The login page of e-Nidhi will be visible on the screen.
- Enter your username and password provided for login.
- Click on the Login button and wait to get your details verified.
- Search for Employee Salary Statement option.
- Choose the Month and Year of Pay Slip to download.
- Click on the generate option, and your respective Payslip will be shown on the screen.
- Use the Print or Download choice shown to get your generated Payslip into your device.
- That’s it. The new Pay Slip for Bihar employees is now downloaded using your unique eNidhi login details.
Can I get last year’s Payslip from the e-Nidhi portal?
Yes, the e-Nidhi portal for any respective employee does hold their payslip form past date as well, and the Bihar CFMS portal provides an option to the employee to get their Payslip downloaded by choosing any month using the date select option.
Can I use this Online Payslip for the Official plan?
Yes, the online Payslip downloaded using the e-Nidhi portal can be used as an official proof of employment. If required, one can get their head of Accounts department stamp on downloaded Payslip to make it valuable as a proof for any government or private work.
Forgot my e-Nidhi Portal Password?
Need not to worry if you have lost your e-Nidhi portal password; on the same page of CFMS Nidhi login, there is a forgot password option, and by submitting your details along with a registered mobile number, one can generate a new password.