GPF Account Slip: AP Government employees can download GPF Slips online, check about how to print the slip from agaeapts.gov.in, and what are the requirements to download the GPF slip. The employee can also check about interest rate credit and what to do if forgotten GPF account number.
The General Provident Fund is conducted under the department of the Principal Accountant General. The Principal Accountant General department fully manages the individual GPF account of the AP state government’s government employees. They work under the rules of GPF AP 1935 and AIS PF 1955, sequentially.
The General Provident Fund came into effect on 1st April 1935, giving an extra benefit saving for Government Employees. An employee termed under Permanent AP State government rules is eligible to contribute for GPF, and their funds get kept until the maturity period. They can check every year in the form of a GPF slip, where this amount can be withdrawn at the time of retirement as a lump-sum saving after retirement plans.
Eligibility of GPF
- Before checking the General Provident Fund Slip, it is important to check who is eligible for this feature and get the benefits added.
- Any Government Servants who were appointed on or before 31.04.2004 under Rule 10AI.
- Pensioners and Government Servants who have completed their one-year service are eligible.
How to Apply for General Provident Fund in AP
Here is the process that you need to follow to get GPF’s benefits and get its extra additional government feature added into your Salary account.
- An employee needs to fill a form for GPF while joining the organization.
- Name as per Government ID proof and permanent address to be considered.
- Information provided should be active along with Active Bank Account Details.
- Nomination form to be filled by referring a name from the employee family.
Once the GPF form is accepted with the respective department’s details, the deduction of the minimal amount calculated from your basic will start.
How to Download/View AP GPF Slip in Online
As you have active participation for Andhra Pradesh General Provident Fund through your employee account, you can check your savings in AP GPF slip using the Principal Accountant General A & E department official website portal.
- Visit the official website of Principal Accountant General via this URL agaeapts.gov.in
- Now click on Our Service option.
- Select Download from the drop-down.
- Here select Andhra Pradesh GPF Slip, and you will be taken to a new page.
- In Download GPF slippage, enter your GPF Account Number.
- Choose the financial year of which you want to view the transaction savings.
- In-Office select your department from the dropdown, enter your mobile number.
- Press on “Validate & Sent OTP” to receive OTP to your mobile number.
- Enter the OTP in the next column, followed by the Captcha code shown on the screen.
- Click on the Download GPF button and wait for your credentials to be verified.
- Once done, a new page will be loaded by giving an exact list of the amount collected from your General Provident Fund associated with your account.
What to do if I forgot my AP General Provident Fund Account Number?
Have you forgotten your AP GPF Account number, then you visit your Department Office and Get the detailed information of your GPF account from the Accounts department?
Can I Update my AP General Provident Fund Details?
Send an email to email@example.com, the official email address AP GPF team, with all your necessary details and fields to get updated, where the team will verify your details and accordingly the new Mobile number or any as provided.
What is the Present Interest rate for Andhra Pradesh GPF?
The AP Government has kept an interest rate of 7.9% for GPF, which will apply to the amount collected by employees through deduction from salary. The quality of interest will be useful once a year is shown in GPF slip. Any new modifications will take effect with the start of the financial year date.