State Government employees of Haryana state are much benefited now. They have their particular employee esalary portal launched with a new login process for Haryana esalary registration. This e-Salary website has been initiated to bring the facilities provided to employees to their quick access.
As the generation is trending towards online features, the Haryana State Government has bought it to make the Pay Slip, Employee Payee Page their access.
Salary is an essential source of employment, and having access to Haryana’s employee e salary payslip will let you determine how to consume the money you’re going to get. Also, through eSalary Portal, employees can note their payment sheet for previous months, which allows them to tally any changes or increments being added to their salary.
Here we will let you know how to login into Haryana Employee Pay Slip through the eSalary portal login. Having your username and password is a must to access this portal, access the employee payee page.
|Telangana GPF Slip Download to Check Annual Account|
|TN Pay Slip Download for Tamilnadu Employee & Pensioner|
|UP Employee Salary Slip Download Online at Koshvani IFMS|
|WBIFMS Registration at wbifms.gov.in to Access Employee Corner|
eSalary Login for Haryana Employee
These details are meant for an employee only, and any changes need to be corrected by the Accounts department.
- Go to e Salary Haryana Official website through your browser, or else paste this esalaryhry.nic.in URL in link your Search bar
- Let the e-salary Haryana official employee page gets launched
- Here enters your username, which is your employee code
- Next, enter your generated password in the next column
- Select the current year and then enter the code shown inbox
- Click on the login button and let your details get verified
- Once you pass the login credentials, your details will be checked, and on a successful attempt, you will be taken to the employee Payee Page.
- Once you’re on the employee Payee Page, a list of options can be seen on the screen
- In the Main menu, you can access Edit Profile, Change Password, and Lock-unlock UCP
- Next in Report Menu, you can access Pay Slip and Annual Statement
My Haryana Employee Pay Slip Account is Disabled; what should I Do?
It is evident that if any employee uses the wrong password more than five times, their respective will be automatically locked for 24 hours. Thus, they can retry to access their account after 24 hours or request a password reset to get quick access to the e-Salary Portal again.
Can Others use my Haryana Employee Pay Slip Login?
The e-Salary login credentials for an employee are unique and should not be used by anyone other than a registered employee. Any wrong login will be taken as malpractice, and with three incorrect password attempts, the employee’s account will be locked as well.
Can I access other options of the Haryana eSalary portal?
Once you’re on the employee Payee Page, a list of options can be seen on the screen. In the Main menu, you can access Edit Profile, Change Password, and Lock-unlock UCP.