Are you a Haryana State Government employee? Then download your payslip online using the employee self-service portal on login to esalaryhry.nic.in. Just check the process to download the salary statement of monthly earnings and net take-home pay after deductions.
Haryana Government Employee Payslip is a crucial document and thus with the initiative through the e-Salary portal. Also, the employee can download their Pay Slip at their fingertips, and the eSalary portal is managed by the Department of National Informatics center Haryana.
The e-Salary system is an online facility that publishes and processes the Salary of employees based on their departments which has now reduced the manual effort by the accounts team. This system has benefited the Haryana Government to account for salaries and distribute them without any manual intervention.
This Online system does provide most facilities to employees through online HRMS login reduces the long queue to collect Pay Slip. This is an authorized document given by their employer or department towards their salary.
Requirements to Download Haryana Employee Payslip
Any employee who is serving Haryana State Government concerning their department needs. Check the below said requirements to get downloading the Salary Slip.
- Employee Code
- Password associate with Account
- Registered Mobile Number
The process to download Haryana Employee Pay Slip through the e-Salary Portal. Make sure you follow every step correctly and get download your Haryana Pay Slip for the required month.
e Salary Haryana Payslip Download
- Visit the Haryana esalary portal login online at esalaryhry.nic.in
- Scroll down to Authorized Login
- Enter your Username as Employee Code
- Provide your Password, which will generate during Sign Up
- Select the Year
- Fill the Captcha code shown in beside box
- Click on the Login button and wait until your credentials are verified
- Here click on Edit profile under Main Menu to view your details
- Once details are verified, click on the Reports option from the Menu
- Select Pay Slip from the drop-down to view your Pay Slip
- Select Pay Month and Pay Year from the drop-down list
- Click on Generate report and wait for Pdf to load
- PDF consists of your Pay Slip for each month, which allowed you to download to your drive using the download option.
Can I get an Annual statement from Haryana Employee Pay Slip?
Yes, once you have logged into the Haryana Employee Pay Slip e-Salary portal, you can view Reports Menu where the Annual statement to be selected to view the respective year’s full Pay Slip report, and the selected year’s Annual report will be loaded in pdf for your view.
What is Haryana’s Employee Pay Slip?
Pay Slip is derived as a payment sheet for a respective employee for that month. It consists of Basic Pay, HRA, Dearness Allowance, and Deductions and earning a sum as Net Salary, where the pay Slip is proof of employment for an employee working in a department.
Can we use Haryana Employee Pay Slip for Government Proof?
The online Haryana Employee Pay Slip is a primary payment sheet now being provided to government employees. Thus, the Pay Slip, generated from the e-Salary Haryana official portal, is valid proof and can be used anywhere as employment proof.
Can I view GPF, NPS status from Haryana Employee Pay Slip?
Yes, once you download your respective Haryana Employee Payslip from the e-Salary portal, and the employees will be able to view their GPF, NPS, along with deductions made from their accounts from the Pay Slip columns.