Check the new registration process for Indian Bank net banking to get the new login user id and password to access the internet transactions on your savings or current account, Find how to create/change the transaction limit and transfer limit, and when you have to contact customer care on Indian bank net banking issues.
Indian Bank is a state-owned bank that has headquarters in Chennai and is located in India’s different locations. Like other top government and private banks in India, Indian bank also provides Online banking and other latest facilities to the bank’s customers.
Let us look at the process for activating the net banking facility for the Indian bank customers
The bank customers to have the net banking facility in the Indian bank need to update their email-ID and mobile number at their home branch, i.e., the branch where the customer has the account.
To fill the KYC form, the customer also needs to provide the supporting documents along with the details like government identity proof.
Indian Bank Net Banking
- The customer can apply for net banking through an online facility has to visit indianbank.net.in and click on Apply Online link
- Provide the account number and mobile number carefully in the space provided.
- After ensuring the correct details, one needs to click on Submit.
- One will also get an OTP on the registered mobile number, and the customer also needs to provide the OTP in the space provided.
- After entering the OTP, the user will be asked to set a login password which should be of at required complexity.
- The password should have at least six characters containing alphanumeric characters. While creating the password, one should ensure not to use the part of his name in the password.
- After setting the password, the customer will be asked about the facility the user needs to use. The types of facilities are View only, View+ Transaction, and Transaction only, where one can be selected.
- The system will display security questions. The user needs to choose at least two questions for security purposes. These questions will help the user reset the login password if the user forgets the password.
- After setting up the security questions, the user would be asked whether the user wants to activate the net banking facility through the ATM card or visit the branch.
- If the person chooses the ATM card, the person needs to provide the ATM card details, including the ATM card number, expiry date, and the ATM PIN.
- The internet banking will be activated 24 hours from the time of submission, and in case the customer chooses to submit the form through a visit to the home branch, in that case, the user needs to visit the home branch and provide the necessary details.
Indian Bank Net Banking Login
After successfully creating the Indian bank net banking password, the user needs to visit the bank website by clicking on indianbank.net.in and clicking on the Personal Banking link. On the website, the user needs to enter the CIF number, which would act as the user ID, and enter the password which the user has created using the above process. Now the system will ask to make a transaction password.
After creating the transaction password with the required complexity, the user can use the net banking facility anywhere using the credentials. While using the net banking facility, one should ensure to change the password from time to time to ensure the security of the transactions.