Now you must log in to the Insurance Institute of India on registration with your details to get an authentication login for online examination, schedule, to download study material, and more on insurance education; check here how to register, login and also how to reset the login for insurance institute website.
Here we present the detailed step by step process for all. At present, every employee or student must have a registration to login to the Insurance Institute of India website for completion of necessary professional (Licentiate, Associate & Fellowship) and IRDAI exams related to Life Insurance, Non-Life and Health Insurance subjects.
Get to know the steps to register yourself to the Insurance Institute of India, and Make sure to use correct details while filling the form to avoid account issues later on.
How to Register to Insurance Institute of India?
- First, launch your browser and search for insuranceinstituteofindia.com.
- Now select the “Create an Account” option from the right top corner of the Home Page.
- A new page will be opened, with Create Account asking to fill in details.
- Enter your First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, followed by Login Name.
- Enter your Email address with a Password followed by Date of birth.
- Select your Gender and then fill in the Captcha Code to proceed.
- Click on the Save button, and you will be created.
- A confirmation Mail will be sent to your email address.
- Now a login page will open; enter your Login Name and Password.
- Tap on the Login button and then Select a Password Reminder Question.
- Once Question and Answer are filled, Tap on the Save button.
- Now you will be taken to your insurance institute of India Page, and by selecting Profile, another respective option, one can update all required details.
Candidates who have registered and got the Security question selected can use the below method to login to India’s insurance institute and use the latest browser and a good internet connection to suffice the loading time with other users on the site.
How to login to the insurance institute of India?
- Go to insuranceinstituteofindia.com official web page of the insurance institute of India.
- Now select the Sign In button from the top right corner of the main page.
- Fill Login Name followed by password in respective columns.
- Click on the Login button, and that’s it you have successfully registered with India’s insurance institute.
Here are the steps that will let you know how to reset the password for the insurance institute of India account.
How to Reset Insurance Institute of India Forgotten Password?
- Go to the official web page of the insurance institute of India.
- Click on the Sign In button, and you will be directed to Login Page.
- Here Select the Reset Password option and fill in Login Name here.
- On the next page, you will be asked a Secret Password Question.
- Answer the secret question and then click on the Next button to proceed.
- Once confirmed, a New Password will be sent to the registered email address.
- This new password can be used to log in again and thus be saved for future use.
In this way, you will be able to reset the password for the registered account of the Insurance Institute of India, but ensure that password is saved for registration somewhere, or else account suspicion due to multiple password changes may arise and login account can be blocked until human intervention is sought.
Can I get a new Username for the Insurance Institute of India?
No, you will only be given one username, which will be linked with your registered email address and phone number. So, you can always retrieve the user ID at any time.
Can I login from multiple devices at a single time?
Please note that the Institute and management have made it mandatory and prohibited that no users can log in from multiple devices at one time. Make sure to follow this rule and avoid getting your account locked or banned due to multiple access.
Can we change personal details later?
Yes, you can change most of your details after the completion of account registration, which should not be a hurdle, but the details which will take time to change and need manual help would be the First Name, Middle Name, and Last Name, which you enter while registering for the account at the first time.