Now the individual or corporate account holder of IOB can make their self-registration for the Indian Overseas Bank net banking facility. To use the online banking facility offered online, check each step by step involved in the self-registration of the IOB internet banking facility to complete the activation.
Indian Overseas Bank is a significant public sector bank in India. The bank provides a tremendous net banking experience to the IOB customer. Indian Overseas Bank net banking helps deliver the banking solution to the account holders from home comfort through the internet or IOB SMS banking.
One should use the IOB net banking facility very carefully. For example, the customer should not share the user ID and password with anyone else. Customers can also reset the IOB internet banking password online with few steps. Also, the bank allows the removal of IP restrictions for IOB through online banking only.
The most required is the IOB account Aadhaar EKYC link; the bank made this also online. So, let’s check all with the net banking guide as below.
IOB Net Banking Registration
IOB Net banking now made straightforward registration and login, activated with your credentials, and logged in as follows.
Go to the IOB web portal
- Go to the official website for the Indian Overseas bank using https://www.iobnet.co.in.
Click on Continue to Login
- After going to the official page of the Indian overseas bank, one should go through customer awareness tips, click Continue.
- The customer awareness tips page provides all the essential tips briefly that the customer should take into mind. At the same time, they are using the banking facilities such as internet banking/mobile banking or using the services at the bank.
- Click on the register button, and it will open the registration form for the user.
- An individual user should click on the register button present besides the particular user.
- The user needs to provide the essential details related to his account.
- The user ensures to provide all the details correctly as these details should be used for verification purposes.
- Fill the details in User Particulars (Login ID, Password)
- Provide Personal Particulars (Salutation of the account holder, First/middle/last name of the account holder)
- Enter Contact Particulars (Resident status, Mobile number, email, and account number of the customer)
- Provide IOB Account Particulars (15 A/C number, Nick Name, Fund Transfer)
- Type the Captcha code shown and Click Submit
Steps to keep in mind for IOB net banking registration
- Create the IOB net banking login ID with a unique ID for login to Indian overseas bank net banking.
- The user ID should be an alphanumeric password that is strong as well as easy to remember.
- The customer requires to create a strong password for the net banking.
- Password should be firm and should make so that it is not easy to guess for anyone.
- Once the user clicks on the submit button, the form will submit for activation.
- The user needs to take a printout of the application form along with him, required to submit it to the branch.
- After submission, the bank official will activate internet banking. It would take some time to activate internet banking for the person.
- After the internet banking facility activates by the bank official, the customer ensures to change the password for it secure.
Once the IOB Netbanking registration is completed at the Indian Overseas Bank online portal, the corporate or individual customers can use their credentials to access the portal and log in to their personal or corporate net banking services.
- Visit Indian Overseas Bank official net banking using the link with iobnet.co.in/ibanking/login.do for secure login.
- Click on Personal Banking.
- Enter your Login ID followed by the password.
- Select the first page to display.
- Film the security code.
- Click on the Login button to access the banking page
- The IOB login page will check your login credentials and confirms access to the customer page.
- This page is all for individual and corporate customers to start using the banking services provided.
How to Report if IOB Net banking isn’t activated yet?
Suppose you have provided your application form to Indian Overseas Bank Branch and the account is still not activated. In that case, you can directly mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 044-28519460 with your Application number to now note the status of net banking.
Change Debit Card PIN from IOB Net Banking Login?
Yes, the PIN of the card can be changed using the Indian Overseas Bank Net Banking service online, and customers need to log in with their credentials and go to the edit profile to select card services and then choose to change the PIN, where new PIN will be updated and can be used further.
Can I add multiple beneficiaries in a single day for IOB?
The beneficiary addition is a service given to customers to add their regular contacts to transfer money instantly. Thus customers can use this option any number of times and get their beneficiary added.