IOB Net Banking Registration: Now the individual or corporate account holder of IOB can make their self-registration for Indian Overseas Bank net banking facility to make use of online banking facilities offered online, check each step by step involved in self-registration of IOB internet banking facility to complete the activation.
Indian Overseas Bank is a major public sector bank in India, and the bank provides a great net banking experience to the IOB customer, where the Internet banking helps in providing the banking solution to the account holders from the comfort of home.
One should use the net banking facility very carefully and should not share the user ID and password with anyone else, let us look at the IOB Net Banking registration procedure in detail.
- Go to the official website for the Indian Overseas bank using https://www.iobnet.co.in
- Click on Continue to Login.
- After going to the official page of the Indian overseas bank, one should go through customer awareness tips and click on the ‘continue’.
- The customer awareness tips page provides all the important tips briefly that the customer should take into mind while using banking facilities such as internet banking/mobile banking or using the services at the bank.
- On the main page, the user will see an option to ‘register’. There are two register buttons present on the page, One for the corporate user and the other for the individual user, so an individual user should click on the register button present besides the individual user.
- Once you click on the register button, it will open the registration form for the user, where the user needs to provide the important details related to his account. The uses should ensure to provide all the details correctly very carefully as these details would be used for verification purpose. The form would include the following personal details to be filled:
- Fill the details in User Particulars (Login ID, Password).
- Provide Personal Particulars (Salutation of the account holder, First/middle/last name of the account holder).
- Present Contact Particulars (Resident status, Mobile number, email, and account number of the customer).
- Provide IOB Account Particulars (15 A/C number, Nick Name, Fund Transfer).
- Type the Captcha code shown.
- Click Submit.
Steps to keep in mind for IOB net banking registration
- Now you can create the login ID which will be the unique ID used to login to the Indian overseas bank net banking, where the user ID should be an alphanumeric password and should be such that it is strong as well as easy to remember.
- The customer is required to create a password for net banking, and the password should be strong and should be made in such a way that it is not easy to guess for anyone.
- Once the user clicks on the submit button, the form is submitted, and the user needs to take a printout of the application form along with him and required to submit to the branch.
- After submission, the bank official will activate internet banking, and It would take some time to activate internet banking for the person.
- After the internet banking facility is activated by the authorized official, the customer should ensure to change the password to make it secure.