iOSMS Pay Slip WB Salary: Now you can print or download the iOSMS payslip online with the eHRMS portal designed for a primary and high school teacher or any employee working in the education department under the Government of West Bengal; get registered for the iOSMS portal with your concerns and check your salary details in iOSMS payslip login.
This initiative to bring Salary Slip online has become a more straightforward work for financial officials in disbursement for each employee. The long method of calculating and demonstrating hard paper Salary Slip to each employee was always an expansion & headache responsibility for the financial department, where the new online facilities under the iOSMS (Integrated Online Salary Management System) website or eHRMS portal bring an effective way to record the total annual salaries paid to employees of the education department.
Primary and High School Teachers and other employees of Grant in Aid schools of West Bengal can use this HRMS portal Login to generate iOSMS payslip as an official proof for any work; being a government-supported website, the online developed Slip can also be shown as employment proof to avail any Loans.
What Does WB iOSMS payslip Contain
Pay Slip is an essential source for every employee working in any department, where salary payment sheet of the respective month for any employee, the list of his Net Salary will be delayed. Parameters such as Basic Salary, EPF Contribution, HRA, PF Contribution, Medical Insurance Claim, Loan Deduction, Benefits, Tax Deducted, Extra Allowance, are measured in one’s Salary Slip.
Employee details like Name, UAN number, Department of Work, Location of Work, and Date of Month of IOSMS payslip will also be shown in the Online generated payment Sheet. The full details with their details can be verified using any month iOSMS payslip.
Teaching being an essential part of government development programs, and providing an Online facility to such employment holders will reduce their time to walk to the office. Even this convince will surely benefit in Streams of education.
How to Login to iOSMS and Generate IOSMS Pay Slip
Since everything has gone online now, getting iOSMS Salary Slip slip for any respective month is manageable from the E HRMS portal, and the official website of Integrated Online Salary Managing System provides you an interface to get your monthly payslip generated in quick steps, So do follow the below-given steps which will guide you to develop the payslip.
- Firstly, you need to have got yourself registered using the Registration process.
- Open your browser and visit https://osms.wbsed.gov.in/page/login.phposms.wbsed.gov.in.
- Click on the Login button on the right side.
- The login page will be loaded in New Tab.
- Select the respective user to which your Employment belongs from the drop-down list.
- Now Enter your Username followed by the password received after Registration.
- Type the Displayed Captcha Code in Empty and then Click on the Login button.
- Your details will be verified and will be taken to Employee Page.
- Select Employee Payslip Generation Option and then click on it.
- Here Enter your Date of Birth, followed by your Mobile Number.
- Select Year and Month of Pay Slip to be generated.
- Click on the Submit button now and wait for select Pay Slip to display.
- Use the option of Download or Print to get your Pay Slip offline.
- Make sure the mobile number submitted to be the Registered mobile number; otherwise, the verification of details won’t be successful, and a Pay Slip will not be generated.
Can all Teachers of Education Institutes in West Bengal avail of this iOSMS pay slip Feature?
No, only Government Teachers [Primary / Secondary (High School)] and Government related institute employees of the education department in West Bengal state can register themselves using the Registration process to avail of the iOSMS online payslip facility.
Why is iOSMS pay slip Online is Important?
Getting your Payment sheet for the current month or previous month thoroughly online at your Desktop and the time spent visiting the nearest Education Department office will be reduced by generating Online Pay Slip.