Now download ITBP payslip online on login to web portal itbpolice.nic.in with personal ID to check or download monthly salary details in 2020 mentioned in PIS database, Find how to log in yourself to the payroll of Indo Tibetan Border Police in PIS login portal to check the salary particulars.
Indo Tibetan Border Police Pay Slip can now be downloaded from Online through ITBP Pay Slip official website, In this post, you will come across the aspect of downloading the Pay Slip online, and its features, this sheet of payment include all earnings and deductions based on the employee attendance.
An employee can get their information sheet provided through passing Login ID and password, Statement has been involved by the department of head of finance by giving them access to upload complete details of employee online, and this was initiated as a task to make resources like Pay Slip, Health Card, Attendance Sheet etc. through online.
ITBP Himveer Connect takes official documents of employee Pay Slip care, and One need to get Login verified with their employee details and pass the password to stream details as and when needed, It was a task to visit the ITBP Himveer connect office and fill the offline form to get the payslip generated.
Details of employee shown here will be proof of their employment. Any changes in Name, Date of birth or Department Code or anything in personal information column can be changed by visiting the Himveer connect the office.
ITBP Ranking of Employee
ITBP Rank is based on Position an Employee Hold. It thus below is the position which is considered as Rank wise. Based on the down posts, the payroll of the employee will be deposited in their respective bank accounts.
- Subordinate officers,
- Under officers
- Additional Director General
- Inspector General
- Deputy Inspector General
- Additional Deputy Inspector General
- Deputy Commandant
- Assistant Commandant
- Subedar Major
- Sub Inspector
- Assistant Sub Inspector
- Head Constable
ITBP Pay Slip Personal Login
The Login System made by ITBP will be visible through the official website and only be accessible by credentials provided. The employee must get their login credentials first from the ITBP department and save them for future use, So get the monthly Salary Pay Slip form ITBP official login page, and follow the below-given process to download your ITBP Pay Slip with no time making wasted.
- Firstly launch your browser and search for itbpolice.nic.in in the URL search bar.
- Once the Himveer Login page becomes loaded, let all its view gets shown on screen.
- Choose of Personal Login and view Himveer Personal Login page.
- Insert the Login Username of PIS followed by Password in columns shown.
- Check the Captcha Code and enter into the adjacent box as shown.
- Click on Submit Button and wait for ITBP Personal Account to Shown.
- View the Salary Slip shown on the window and verify your details.
- Use the option to Download or Print Pay Slip form Himveer Login Page.
That’s it! This is how you can get ITBP Pay Slip from Himveer Connect Login own page. Thus this can be used as a government proof of your employment, Make sure you insert correct Login credentials, as three failed attempt of login will block your account for 24 hours. This account will be unblocked after 24 hours only or by reaching customer services.
How to Get ITBP Pay Slip Password Reset From Himveer Login
An employee who has forgotten their password or login credentials details can reset the password through online. There is no requirement to visit the office of Himveer to change your credentials, as an employee whose number is registered with ITBP Himveer can change through Online process only, and below is the complete process which will help you to get ITBP Pay Slip password changed in easy steps.
- Go to ITBP Official website and click on Personal Login option.
- Click on Reset password button shown below the Login key.
- Wait for a new page to get loaded and then fill details shown on screen.
- Enter Regimental Number followed by Security question.
- This security questions were the one, which you have opted during registration.
- Enter the mobile number registered with ITBP Pay Slip department.
- Now hit on the Reset Password button shown at the end of the page.
- The employee will now be taken to a new tab to change password.
- This will be only possible only once the right details are filled in columns.
- Reset the password by confirming it twice and prove it.
That’s it, your new password for ITBP Pay Slip has been moderated successfully, and this can be checked by using above Login process of Himveer Official website, Make sure you register yourself with correct details to avoid any further errors.
Blueprint of ITBP Pay Slip
Hope you’re aware that Central Government of India has managed Indo Tibetan Border Police department and after 7th Pay commission of India has been released, the pay scale of employees has been hiked, and Central Government employees are keen to view their updated salary and also assuming to consider any increase in their other sections.
ITBP Pay Slip will consist of PayScale and will be distributed based on ITBP rank. The four bands in ITBP Pay Scale will be allocated based on their salary, Moreover employees will have allowance based on their location and time of posting in a different place, and Full earning of PayScale will be displayed in ITBP Pay Slip based on their last 30 days workload.
Allowance for an Indo Tibetan Border Police is based on their time and location of work, If an employee is placed in the border or extinct area, their allowance will differ with one working in an office location, and this also makes an essential change in salary slip, which need to be viewed.
There are 14 ranks in ITBP department based on which an employee’s salary pay scale will be decided, and this ranking will be based on Personal details and Rank of employees ranging from RS 6460 to RS 80,000. Salary of ITBP employee will be taken as PayScale, Grade Pay, Total and Basic Pay based on Rank, and 7th pay commission has made many changes in Salary Slip, and it is advised for an employee to check their Pay Sheet soon.