(YSR Jagananna Vidya Deevena Amount) Beneficiary List, Status Check, Eligibility List, and second installment date for Jagananna Vidya Deevena 2022.
Students who want to earn a higher degree can achieve their dream with the help of this scheme by the Andhra Pradesh government.
The Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme is explained in detail here. Online registration, documentation, beneficiary list, contact information, etc. The purpose of this article is to inform you of how you can apply for the scheme and what the other steps are.
As and before the last date, all students who wish to qualify for this scheme can apply online.
The YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy released the payment under the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme on 16th March 2022. The beneficiary’s mother receives the funds directly in her bank account. A total of Rs. 709 Crore rupees will be released by the State Government under this scheme.
YSR Jagananna Vidya Deevena Payment Status 2022
CM Jagan Mohan Reddy announced the Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme on 24 February 2020. The program benefits all students who wish to earn a higher degree.
Students of BCA, MCA, B.Tech., and M. Any PG course from a government or private university, including a polytechnic diploma, an ITI, or any other degree program. In order to take advantage of this scheme, all eligible students must apply for it.
Amounts up to 10,000/ to 20,000/ are available to students of ITI and other courses or degrees under the Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme. Higher education students in Andhra Pradesh receive financial assistance from the government. Under the scheme, all eligible students receive benefits.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Status Check
Students who have financial problems can’t regularize their studies, and they lose their chance to fulfill their dreams. By using this scheme, you will be able to continue your studies without any difficulties.
Fee payment assistance is provided by the AP government to students pursuing an ITI diploma, a BCA, an MCA, a BTECH, and an M. S. or other diploma or course. In the case of government courses, the government pays the course fee until the course is completed. As part of the scheme, students receive between 10,000 and 20,000 dollars depending on their courses or diplomas.
The amount of the fee payment is deposited into the account of the mother of the student under the Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme. All other information can be found at the end of the article.
YSR Jagananna Vidya Deevena Eligibility List
- Fees will only be paid to students enrolled in a degree or course program under this scheme.
- For every student, the total contribution is 20,000/ for their fees, hostel fees, books, notebooks, and food.
- Students enrolled in government colleges or private colleges or institutes are eligible for the scheme.
- A student’s family earns no more than 2.5 lakhs a year.
- The student family owns no more than 10 acres of wetland and 25 acres of agricultural land.
- The student is ineligible for the scheme if any member of the family works for the government.
- Families with 4-wheeler vehicles are not eligible for the program.
- If anyone in the family pays income taxes, those students are not eligible.
- The scheme provides benefits to SC, ST, and other backward castes.
Document List For Jagananna Vidya Deevena Amount
- A photocopy of the residential proof of the applicant proving that he or she is an Andhra Pradesh resident.
- A photocopy of the Adhar card is required for personal identification.
- The college provided a receipt for the admission fee.
- To verify the family’s income, a photocopy of the income certificate is required.
- A photocopy of the BPL ration card is also required.
- Passbook photocopy of the bank account.
- Photograph the size of a passport.
Apply Online for Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Registration Form
You must take advantage of the scheme if you meet all the eligibility requirements listed above. Registration is done online. :
- Start by visiting the official government website. Navisakam.ap.gov.in
- There is an option to apply online for Jagananna Vidya on the homepage.
- The application form appears on the new page.
- Then, read the application form and fill in all the required information.
- Once all the information has been filled in, click on the submit button.
Steps For YSR Jagananna Vidya Deevena Status Check 2022
When you have completed the registration form, you will also be able to check the status of your payments. To check the status of a check payment, follow these steps:
- Visit the official website first.
- On the homepage, click on the JaganannaVidya payment status link.
- On the new page, enter your registration ID, name, father name, mother name, and eligible department code.
- The payment status will appear on the screen after that.
- You can download it if you wish to use it further.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Amount Status Check
As part of this scheme, the state government of Andhra Pradesh will provide the eligible beneficiary with Rs.20,000. During the online registration for this scheme, the officials will verify the details that you provide.
You are eligible for the scheme if your information is found to be accurate. Making an online entry in the bank passbook will allow you to check the status of the amount.
List For Courses Under Jagananna Vidya Deevena
Students who are enrolled in ITI Diploma, B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA, MBA, polytechnic courses, B.Ed, B pharmacy courses, or other courses in government or private colleges are eligible for this scheme.
Those students who come from poor families or other backward classes, like SC, ST, OBC, or BPL families, get more benefits from the scheme.
AP JVD Payment Status Check 2022 Online
You can check the Andhra Pradesh JVD payment status online in many ways. In order to make it easier for you, we provide you with all the ways to check the same.
This scheme provides financial assistance to students for their higher education. However, sometimes students do not receive the amount in their bank accounts due to a variety of reasons.
AP JVD payment status can be checked online from the official website. On the official website, you will find a link to check your payment status. You can check the payment status on the official website this way.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Status District Wise
Additionally, you can check the payment status district-by-district.
There are nine districts in the Godavari region: East Godavari, West Godavari, Nellore, Kurnool, Cuddapah, Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram, Prakasam, Krishna, Guntur, Srikakulam, Chittoor, and Anantapur.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Helpline Number
There are some helplines for students if they need any information about the scheme. The department can help you with your problem if you message them or share it with them.
91-11-23978046 is the helpline number
This helpline provides all the information about the YSR Jagananna Vidya Payment status.
FAQ’s of Jagananna Vidya Deevena Status
Student financial aid is provided by the state government under this government-sponsored scheme.
Visit the official website to find out who the beneficiary is.
Students who receive education from higher studies but are unable to pay the school fees.
The payment status can be checked by anyone who hasn’t received the amount.