Kuber Integrated Financial Management System is an employee-specific portal to download Jharkhand employee payslip for those serving in different State Government departments. This portal allows employees to access their data and have a quick view of their financial data.
The services like General Provident Fund, Employee Pay Slip, which has details of Leave, Statement, Service history, Leave Encashment, and more, can be accessible from the Kuber IFMS portal.
An employee needs to get themselves required to the Jharkhand Payslip Employee Postal using their employee details. Thus using this unique password assigned, they can access the Kuber Employee Portal.
Requirements to get Jharkhand Employee Payslip
To have access and download the Jharkhand Payslip Employee Pay Slip, an employee needs to get some basic requirements. Thus here are the essential points that need to be checked before going to download the payslip.
- Employee Registered with Kuber IFMS portal.
- General Provident Fund, PRAN, or CPS number.
- Password generated during registration.
Jharkhand Payslip Download
As to get the Jharkhand Payslip, the employee needs to log in and access their Kuber IFMS official portal login, thus following these steps shown below, which will guide you to get your Pay Slip download in easy steps.
- Go to jkuber.gov.in
- Select preferred language from the top right corner.
- Now select Kuber Employee Portal and let a new page be opened in New Tab.
- Enter your CPS/ GPF or PRAN number used during employee registration.
- Now pass the password in the next column followed by the Code shown in the box.
- Click on the Login button and wait for a while to verify your details.
- Once done, Employee Page will be loaded with your unique access.
- Here Select the Pay Slip option and then select the appropriate Year/month from possibilities.
- Click on Get Report and then Save the opportunity to download the file.
- That’s it, Jharkhand Payslip for state government employee for the selected month of Year has been downloaded from the Kuber IFMS portal, and do not forget to logout once you have accessed your data from this portal employee page.
What services Kuber IFMS Jharkhand Payslip Employee Portal Provides?
The Services like checking General Provident Fund, Advance Leave Encashment, Pay Slip, Leave Statement, Service History, Salary Details, Contribution, Recovery, Benefits and more, where every employee-related information can be accessed through Kuber IFMS portal.
Can we change the Mobile number in the Kuber IFMS Portal Employee Login?
Yes, if you have lost or wanted to change numbers with Kuber Employee Login, you need to reach your DDO assigned and request them to change your mobile; also, once they have updated successfully, it will be automatically linked with your account.
Can I reset my Kuber IFMS portal Password?
Yes, the password for Kuber Employee Portal can be reset online, and thus employees need to have their registered mobile number to get the new password set.