Jkuber Registration & Login: Do complete Jharkhand employee portal registration at jkuber.gov.in to get full HRMS access on the Kuber IFMS portal to download payslip and to manage employee career details in ESS.
Jharkhand state government has brought the Kuber IFMS portal to provide employment-related services to every Jharkhand State government employee, and this service can be accessed through unique login details as registered with the Kuber IFMS portal.
This Integrated Financial Management System portal is designed for viewing the employee details online and as well giving access to edit them if required. Thus employees who are associated with Jharkhand state can quickly get their payslip and other information from this portal.
DDOs are assigned to every department to provide access to employees by submitting their details, so get yourself registered and get access to the Kuber IFMS portal to get download the Jharkhand employee payslip and more, where the parties are required. At the same time, registration and as well as password reset also.
Specifications for Employee Login and Signup in Kuber IFMS Portal
- Same Mobile Number and Date of Birth to be Filled by DDO in the portal.
- General Provident Fund or CPS or PRAN number associated with your Employee information.
To get access to Kuber Employee Portal, every Jharkhand payslip employee must and should have got themselves registered with the Kuber IFMS portal, and here are the steps that will guide you through registering with IFMS.
How to Register Jharkhand Payslip Employee Pay Slip
- Open the jkuber.gov.in link to register for Kuber Integrated Financial Management System Portal.
- Click on Kuber Employee Portal to open in a new page.
- Now click on Employee Registration from the top right corner of the page, where it is loaded in a new page.
- Here select the Employee Type from the dropdown.
- Fill your GPF or CPS or PRAN number associated with your account.
- Fill your Mobile Number, and Click Generate OTP.
- Enter Date of Birth as confirmed with DDOs.
- Select a password to be filled in New Password and Confirm the password.
- Enter OTP for confirmation.
- Fill the Security Code as shown inbox and then click on the Register button.
- Once your OTP is verified the registration will be processed and your account in Kuber Employee Portal will be activated, and next time your login you can access the page using the password which has been set.
After the above registration process by yourself with the Jharkhand Employee Kuber IFMS portal, then you’re now allowed to access the employee page with your respective registration details, Here are simple steps that will guide you to access the Kuber Employee Portal page.
How to Login to Kuber IFMS Jharkhand Employee HRMS Portal
- Use the kuber.gov.in URL link to enter the Kuber IFMS portal.
- Select Language as English or Hindi as preferred to load the website.
- In Employee Login fill your GPF or CPS or PRAN number as used when registered.
- Enter the password associated with your account, followed by the Code shown in the box.
- Click on the Login button, and then you will be taken to Employee Page.
- Once the information is filled, it will be verified, and your respective IFMS employee page will be loaded. Here you can access your details and access other services provided to every employee.
Can We Replace Mobile Number after Registration with Kuber IFMS portal?
Yes, the mobile number associated with your account with the Kuber IFMS portal can be changed, Do find your respective DDOs and request them to change your number associated with you by providing your employee details.
What is the Kuber IFMS portal?
Kuber Integrated Financial Management System Portal is a unique system that is designed to provide employee services to Jharkhand state government employees, and this service is only for permanent employees. They are serving the Jharkhand government in different departments.
Can we use any GPF or CPS or PRAN number for Kuber IFMS Login?
The login ID to enter the Kuber IFMS employee login is your respective General Provident Fund or CPS or PRAN, So the number which is used. At the same time, registration must only be passed with a valid password to access the Kuber Employee Page.