Karnataka HRMS Login to access Employee Self Service(ESS)
Karnataka HRMS Login portal, one of the best online login portal and organized system that captures the entire particulars of employee form, day of joining in tilling the end of service in Human Resource Management System.
The Concerned Drawing and Disbursing Officer manages the Salary Slip every month for every employee through Karnataka HRMS Portal. This is an online website with access to employees and DDOs through which they can access its items as per their authority.
Employees have a fair chance to update their details and know more about their employment. There are over 21k plus DDOs in Karnataka, who manages the salary accounts of 6 Lakhs plus employees every month from their different departments associated in 30 districts.
To get through the Karnataka HRMS Portal employee page, every employee must follow these steps, and this is required to have unique access to every employee with their respective credentials.
Karnataka HRMS Login Portal Registration
- Online Registration for Karnataka HRMS Portal is not yet updated
- The employee should reach to their respective DDO for registration
- Mobile number and details must be provided to respective DDO assigned
- Password for first time login will be sent to with a registered mobile number
- The employee code will be used as your User ID for login purpose
- That’s it; using your employee code and received a Password form DDO, you will be able to log in and access the Karnataka HRMS Portal Employee Website.
How to Login to Karnataka HRMS Portal
- Firstly visit the hrms.karnataka.gov.in official Karnataka HRMS portal page.
- Use internet explorer for better visibility of options or an updated version of the browser.
- You can see the Login menu asking you to opt for the option to proceed.
- Select from HRMS Government or HRMS aided or HRMS Boards/ Universities.
- Here enter your User ID, which is your Employee Code.
- Now enter the Secret Password received after confirmation from DDO.
- Fill in the Captcha code as shown on the screen in the given column.
- Opt for Language from the option given and click on Login Button.
- You will be taken to the Karnataka HRMS Portal Employee page after verification.
- Here you can access your personal information along with other updates.
- That’s it; this Karnataka HRMS Portal employee page allows you to get clear access to every option as well Pay Slip associated with your working days.
To get access to log in, every employee must have registered themselves with Karnataka HRMS Portal, and this here is the process which will guide you to access and get yourself registered with an online website.
How to get DDO Code for Karnataka HRMS Portal for Password Reset?
Employees can check the Karnataka Treasury Official website’s DDO code and use it to access the Password page. If your old password is still showing as invalid, then you need to contact your department DDO and request him to reset your password.
Can I Get my Pay Slip download all at once from Karnataka HRMS Portal?
Yes, As the Karnataka HRMS Portal gives full access to its state government employees, they can get their respective Pay Slip downloaded using their login credentials, where payslip can be fetched one by one form Reports option with respective to month & Year selected from drop-down given.
What is the user ID for Karnataka HRMS Portal Employee Login?
User ID is none other than your employee code, which has been issued during your employment. Thus, every employee must use this employee code and access Karnataka HRMS Portal Page to view your Pay Slip and other respective details.