Do you want to print or download the Karnataka salary slip for working Teachers, Police, and another employee to check on monthly pay details? Just log in to the Karnataka HRMS portal and download your Payslip in a new format to check the detailed information of pay towards income and deduction?
In Karnataka employees, many government-based organizations and corporations have thousands of employees across the state of Karnataka. All these employees fall under the authority of the State government of Karnataka. They have ensured that all their employees can check all their employee information and mainly PaySlip, which every employee looks about.
The Karnataka state government has released HRMS, the Human Resource Management System, for all their employees, and in this guide, we will show you how you can access the platform to get your Payslip.
By simple means, Karnataka HRMS means a platform for all the employees. They can easily find all their through which each registered employee can check all their employee information, including Payslip, leaves, and others.
Simultaneously, the same goes for the administration, and through this HRMS login system, they can help employees with their requests, payslips. More and below are the actual steps which you should follow to simply learn how you can download a payslip from the Karnataka HRMS system online.
How to Download Karnataka Employee Salary Slip-on login to HRMS portal
- Open Karnataka HRMS website hrms.karnataka.gov.in.
- Select HRMS-Govt / HRMS-Aided / HRMS Boards or Universities option as per your employment.
- Enter your user ID.
- Provide Secret Password.
- Enter the captcha from the image shown.
- Select the English option here from the drop-down menu.
- Tap on the Login button to enter the HRMS platform.
- A new window will open on login to the HRMS login page.
- Tap on Reports and wait for the page to reload.
- Click on the timeline and select the period of the salary slip you want to download.
- Click on the submit button, and this will allow downloading the Karnataka Pay Slip in PDF format for you to review.
Sometimes you might find that the password is not working, which will obstruct you from logging into their platform, and from the steps below, you can learn how to change your password online.
How to Change Password for HRMS Karnataka – Password Retrieve Process
- Navigate to the HRMS Karnataka official website from hrms.karnataka.gov.in.
- On the login page at the bottom, press on Change Password.
- Select your Role.
- Enter the DDO code here.
- Enter your old password here.
- Enter the new password, which should be different from the old password, and Confirm the same new password here again for confirmation.
- Click on the Save button, and this will change your password.
Note: The HRMS Karnataka website is not only for the government employee, but this can be accessed by members registered from HRMS – AIDED and Boards and Universities as well.
Can I download all Payslips from HRMS Karnataka?
Yes, you can download all the Payslip after following the step by step guide and make sure you choose the correct timeline while downloading the Karnataka employee payslips.
How to get DDO Code for HRMS Karnataka?
To get this DDO Code, you will have to check the code directly from the Karnataka Treasury official website for your respective area.
Can Karnataka Police and Government Teachers be allowed to generate the Payslip from the HRMS portal?
All the employees working under Karnataka’s state government are permitted to get Salary slips from the HRMS portal, even having separate web portals to access.
Whether a Bank employee in Karnataka state allowed to get Payslip from HRMS?
A nationalized bank employee is not entitled to gain access to state government HRMS. Still, the cooperative banks and other aided employees working under Karnataka state may allow access, so you may try to login using your details if you are a state employee.