Are you a Kerala government employee, then you can download the 2020 monthly payslip in the online HRMS portal towards your requirement or check the salary details (income, deduction), check how to print & download payslip and requirements to access the Kerala employee HRMS portal?
State Government of Kerala has always been known to work better for the state government employees today; we will come across Payslip for Kerala state employees through the Spark website, where the Service and Payroll Administrative Repository for Kerala in short known as Spark, is an integrated website for employees.
This Kerala HRMS login portal provides a direct facility to check the Account information system, payslip, and other employee pay related personal information; an employee is given a Permanent employee Number under Spark with a unique password that is used to access, and this has helped the state government to track information about their employees and a convenient way for employees to check payslip details.
Requirements to Access Spark Website (Kerala HRMS Portal)
To access the Kerala government Special website to get your Pay Slip, you need to have this necessary information. This basic information must require accessing the SPARK portal for Login and generate a new / Forgot Password.
- Permanent Employee Number
- Date of Birth
- Email Address
- Mobile Number
We will be using the Spark website to get the payment sheet downloaded for respective government employees of Kerala. Follow these steps correctly to ensure you rightly get your monthly Pay Slip downloaded.
How to Download Payslip for Kerala Employee
- Launch your browser, visit the spark.gov.in web portal.
- Click on the Login SPARK button shown in the middle of the screen in blue.
- Please enter your User id or PEN number and then followed it by Password.
- Click on Sign In after entering the Captcha code shown inbox.
- Once you’re logged in, verify your name at the top right corner of the page.
- Click on Accounts and select the Salary Slip option from the drop-down.
- Click on Get Salary Slip and then select Month, year to download.
- Click on Get, and your Pay Slip for the selected Month will be shown on screen (Payslip for Kerala Employee is now shown in the new tab ). From here, you can wish to view or get it downloaded to your device using the options shown).
What does Kerala Employee PEN mean during SPARK login?
PEN stands for Permanent Employee Number, and this will be used as your login id while you try to log into the SPARK Kerala employee HRMS platform.
Is Spark HRMS Login the official website for Kerala Employees?
Yes, this is the official Kerala employees HRMS website through which you can check your employee details, information, and download payslips.