Do check the steps involved to complete the SPARK user registration for individual users to get login for Kerala employee HRMS portal to manage Employee Self Services.
SPARK is abbreviated as Service and Payroll Administrative Repository for Kerala, a comprehensive employee management information system. Kerala State government has brought e-Service book accessible to all employees allowing for viewing and downloading salary slips, checking allowances, and total employment details.
The online registration facility for employees is available, which provides them with individual credentials to access the Kerala Employee Spark Website. A permanent employee number will be assigned to every employee during their registration which acts as their User ID.
This PEN is assigned to permanent and temporary employees to access their HRMS details from the Spark website, where each employee is aligned to a DDO. They must update either basic details or also for any correction in them.
Here we will come across the process to register with the Kerala Employee Spark Website using your PEN number and registration details with DDOs; make sure you follow these basic steps and get yourself registered with the Kerala Employee Spark Website.
How to Register with Kerala Employee Spark Website
- Visit Kerala Employee Spark Website through its spark.gov.in.
- Click Login Spark.
- Hover to Not Registered a user yet, Register Now, which is below the Login option.
- Enter your PEN number followed by your Name as Employee records (Service book).
- Provide your Date of birth, Aadhaar Card number, mobile number, and Email ID.
- Now enter the Password of characters between 8 to 15 in two columns.
- Click on Generate OTP to receive a one-time password to your mobile number, as well as to your registered email address.
- Click Verify to verify the generated OTP.
- Click on Submit button once you enter the OTP.
- Your account will now be activated with a PEN number entered and can be used to log in to the Kerala Employee Spark Website using the login credentials registry.
To get login access to your professional details from Kerala Employee Spark HRMS or ESS portal using your unique credentials, do follow these steps, which are shown below.
How to Login to Kerala Employee Spark Website
- Visit spark.gov.in
- Click Login Spark.
- Enter your permanent employee number followed by Password.
- Enter the characters as shown in the white box below the password column.
- Click on the Sign In button to get your details verified.
- As verified, you will be taken to the SPARK Employee page containing your professional employment details.
- Once your PEN number and password are matched, you will be allowed access to the Kerala Employee Spark Website employee page.
Can I change my mobile number to the Kerala Employee Spark Website while registering?
The mobile number which is to be linked to your Kerala Employee Spark Website needs to update by Department assigned DDO. Once the DDO has re-registered the new mobile number, your account will be linked with the same, and any other password or SMS will be sent to your unique mobile number.
Can I download the entire Pay Slip from Kerala Employee Spark without registration?
You cannot download the payslip if you have not registered your account for Kerala Spark Employee.
Can the PEN number allocated be changed on the SPARK website after registration?
No, as permanent employee number allocated by DDO to an employee associated with Kerala State government can’t be changed again, and PEN number will be given to permanent and temporary employees to access their Pay and Allowance details from Kerala Employee Spark Website.