Now, pay your KSEB bill online even not having an electricity service number. Just provide a mobile number and pay the KSEB bill online through the quick payment portal at wss.kseb.in/selfservices/quickpay using Internet Banking, Debit Card, and Credit card payment modes.
Kerala State Electricity Board Limited does charge everyone who is consuming the power under Kerala State every month. Thus this bill payment can be made by different modes of payment, including direct cash or by visiting the KSEB local office.
Consumers can make their payment online or offline and will be able to check their transaction status from KSEB Official website, where the consumer, Know their bill status to ensure that their bill is being processed and accidentally paying the bill twice.
Here we will let you recognize how you can make your KSEB bill payment using the official website. So do follow the steps shown below to complete your electricity bill payment timely.
How to Make KSEB Bill Payment Online
- Visit the KSEB Official website using the wss.kseb.in
- Select the Quick Pay option from the Menu or use wss.kseb.in/selfservices/quickpay to open the quick pay web page directly.
- Insert your consumer Number or Mobile number, whichever is convenient.
- Click on Submit to See the bill.
- Suppose you use a mobile number. All the consumer numbers registered with that mobile number may display, then you may click on the radio button beside that number to get the details.
- I use the consumer electricity consumer number, and your great details will be shown directly.
- Once the amount is displayed, verify your auto-filled details.
- Click on Proceed to payment.
- Choose the appropriate option of the online mode of payment.
- Internet Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card.
- Have to Pay now.
- Insert your online payment gateway user details to complete the payment.
- Once your payment is made successfully, you will be allowed to take a print of the successful payment receipt. As well, a message will be sent to your registered mobile number for your confirmation regarding KSEB online bill payment.
How can I verify the status of my KSEB Bill Pay Online?
For a due month, consumers who have made their payment for KSEB can check the status through the KSEB Quick Pay option. Once you pass your consumer number or mobile number, the position of the unpaid amount and recently done transitions will be loaded on-screen.
How can I find my KSEB Consumer Number?
The KSEB bill consumer number will be printed on your electricity bill, which you receive from KSEB; and choose the Quick Pay option from KSEB and fill in your mobile number to display the KSEB Bills linked with your mobile number.
Have I made payment for KSEB Bill twice?
There is nothing to be worried about if you have made your KSEB Bill twice online; if KSEB receives the payment, it will be added to your account, which will be applied to next month bill due, and thus extra amount paid will be accepted as the advance amount paid for KSEB bill.