Create LIC Customer login as a new user, log in to LIC India service portal ebiz.licindia.in to pay premium online and to manage all your insurance policies, activate new helpline services, check your loan and interest details in LIC login, check the premium subscriptions with a calculator, subscribe for online term insurance available on registration at e-Services portal.
All the above said premier services are available for LIC policy customers with one registered login at Life Insurance Corporation customer portal account; if you are an agent or customer, you can access the LIC policy number services separately with Agent and customer login with new and old portal login.
Life Insurance Corporation of India introduced ebiz.licindia.in, a newly invented online self-service portal for insured policyholders of LIC to keep itself ahead in the times of the online revolution. After the launch of this self-service web portal, LIC has taken all its services online to help serve its customer best even from far away, for this you have to log in to the website of LIC to get access to all of their services.
Services Offered in LIC Online Login
Let you know the online services offered to all insured policy customers of Life Insurance Corporation of India after login to the LIC web portal, which are easily accessible to you; the major ones are
- Make a LIC online premium payment for every insurance policy.
- Check the status of your policy.
- Schedule of LIC Policy.
- Add a nominee to your system at any time.
- Renew your policy online.
- Register a complaint online.
- Monitor the status of your LIC insurance policy loan.
- Make an online registration of any claim.
- Examine all the policy conditions and the related features of the same.
- Ask for a quotation of any Insurance policy in which you are interested.
- LIC Policy Bonus Information.
- You can check your claim status and history.
The above-defined services make it very clear to you that registering on the LIC site is beneficial for you if you have decided to purchase an insurance policy from Life Insurance Corporation of India.
LIC India Customer Login e Registration Requirements
After knowing all the benefits of registering on the LIC web portal site and using the online services, you must be thinking about writing yourself as quickly as possible. Also, it is straightforward to make a new registration on the LIC self-service website ebiz.licindia. In, but before starting the method of registration, keep the following things ready with you.
- LIC policy Number (your own or on the life of a baby).
- Installment premium (without GST).
- Scanned Images of proof of identities like PAN card, passport, etc. (The images should not be more than 100 KB in size), and the format of all the photos should preferably be .jpg or .jpeg, .bmp, .png, .gif or .tiff may further be uploaded at the LIC login registration.
Here we deliberate step-by-step LIC India login registration process for the LIC self-service portal ebiz.licindia.in, so let us now directly start the LIC login registration process.
ebiz.licindia.in Login Portal Registration Process for New User
- Open your browser and type licindia.in and hit enter to log in to the LIC’s homepage.
- On the left-hand side of the LIC home page, you will be able to see a box labeled as ‘Online Services’
- Hover your mouse over there and from the list of options, choose ‘Customer Portal or click directly one registration shown on the right side of the web page.
- You will be redirected to a new page, here you wi, and here all the details about how to register yourself as a new user, On the; one-hand side, you will be ready to see a yellow colored box with two blue tabs highlighted as ‘New User‘ and ‘Registered User.
- As you are a new user trying to register for the first time, you need to click on the tab ‘New User.’
- As soon as you do that, you will be directed to LIC’s e-Services page ebiz.licindia.in/D2CPM/#Login, here. You will see various tabs like Product, Grievance Redressal Policy, Download Forms, Pay Direct, Financial Needs Analysis, but as you are on this page to create your LIC account first.
- To Create Your LIC Account, the user needs to fill all the details like Policy Number, Date of Birth, Installment Premium, Email, PAN number, and Passport Number (If you have any).
- After filling all the information correctly, you need to confirm that all the information is correct by clicking on the box present before the declaration. After, press the ‘Proceed’ tab.
- Now, it is the time to pick a suitable User ID and Password or your LIC account; the Username should be alphanumeric and may contain underscores or dots,
- The username of LIC customer login can be as long as 30 characters and can be as small as eight characters; here, you need to agree to the Terms and Conditions of the website.
- After choosing the User ID and password, enter them carefully, as they will be your Login credentials. You will get the acceptance of the registration on your registered eMail ID.
- With these simple steps, your registration process is completed.
LIC Customer Portal Login Process
- Login to the LIC India website licindia.in, and Press on the ‘Customer Portal’ link present in the ‘Online Services’ box.
- On the new page, click on the tab ‘Registered User,’ and this will take you to the original page ebiz.licindia.in/D2CPM/#Login (customer can directly visit this link by skip step 1)
- First, you require to select your role (If you are an agent, select ‘Agent’ and if you are a customer, select ‘Customer’)
- After that, enter your chosen User ID, Password, and Date of Birth.
- After a successful Login to the portal, you will be capable to use all the online services offered by the Life Insurance Corporation.
With this above simple process, any insured customer or policy member of Life Insurance Corporation of India can register to the LIC login customer portal at ebiz.licindia.in or at licindia. Through simple steps to manage all your subscribed insurance policy number through one single login registered portal account for loans, status, and online payments or new insurance subscriptions.