Pay LIC India premium online for your Life Insurance Corporation policy towards quarterly, half-yearly, or annually payment, also pay LIC loan interest online as on date to bypass interest on the role, avail of the offer to pay LIC premium payment in advance through LIC India online secure portal on ebiz.licindia.in with or without registration available with extra features.
Have you taken a Life Insurance Corporation’s term or investment insurance policy and want to pay the premium for it quarterly, half-yearly, or annually, then we tell you how to pay the premium of LIC online portal with customer login, or without registration, because most of the users till now using the year-old way of making the payment of life insurance premium in cash by touring the branch office of the insurance agent.
To keep up with the needs of contemporary times, LIC has advanced the premium payment ways in different modes, and the official Online Payment Gateway of LIC India is a step in this way with the advancement of digitalization, which equipped itself with the most reliable possible online solutions to its policyholders.
Now, every policyholder can choose for an online premium payment facility for Life Insurance policy caters by LIC, the online payment gateway of LIC provides its client with all the services of LIC with only some clicks and actually, the payment gateway provides the customers to make real-time payment of the insurance due to dividends or any other policy cost for both the registered clients and a new user by enabling to pay online for the insurance premium and LIC Loan & Loan Interest.
The most important part of the online payment facility is policyholder needn’t have to stand in the queue before the policy collection center of LIC, hence this facility reduces the time and the hectic exercise of the policyholder, and also another distinctive feature of this provision is the policyholder efficiently can pay his LIC premium without bothering, So Let us reviewthe process of making an online payment for Life Insurance policy premium for Renewal related to both registered and unregistered users of LIC login portal.
LIC India Online Payment method for registered users of ebiz.licindia.in portal
- Login to licindia.in
- If you are a registered user, you need to click the ‘Customer Portal’ button which is located in a box headlined as ‘Online Services’.
- Click on the tab ‘Pay Premium Online.’
- Select Through Customer Portal, and now you will be redirected to a new page where you need to log in.
- Type your registered username and password of LIC login portal and date of birth
- Click Sign In
- Now you will be opened with the LIC login page to the customer portal section and on the page,
- find the Online Payments tab under My Apps available on the right side of the page
- The second option is to click Self Policies on the left side. You will be able to see all the information related to the policies you have taken or opted for, together with it, you will also be able to see the Renewal or due date of the premium of the system, and if your policy renewal is due, you will be able to see the option ‘Pay Premium‘ on the page.
- Press on the Pay Premium tab, now you will be asked to give some information about how much premium you are paying and other such information.
- Now you will be required to select the option with which you want to make the LIC premium payment online with many available options like as below.
- Credit Card
- Debit card
- Net Banking
- Select the option and then pay your LIC premium securely online from the official LIC portal, Once you have made the payment of the LIC premium, you will get the information of your registered email ID and via SMS.
- If you don’t desire to regret it later, it is good that you should download or print the premium payment receipt at any time on login to the LIC web portal ebiz.licindia.in.
There is an alternate way to pay the LIC premium online without registration; let’s check the following.
LIC India Quick Pay Online Premium without registration
On the homepage of the LIC India web portal licindia.in, you will be able to see an option Pay Premium Online on the left side of Online Services; When you click on that, you will be taken to a new page where you will have to choices to make the payment of insurance premium in online, the options are
- Pay Direct (Without Login)
- Through Customer Portal.
- Here, the unregistered users need to choose the option Pay Direct (without login)
- Now you are redirected to LIC online premium payments page, and no login page will appear when you click this option.
- Click Pay Direct (No registration required)
- Select Renewal Premium/Revival option in the drop-down menu
- On the next page, click on the ‘Proceed‘ button, this will take you to a new page, where you will be required to fill up the Customer Validation form, and in this form, you will need to enter your personal (mobile number, eMail, date of birth) as well as your life insurance policy and premium details.
- Note: When you log in to the portal, you do not need to fill such a form as all your related information is already updated on the portal.
- After filling in all the correct information, enter the Captcha code to Verify and then accept the agreement, Finally, hit the Submit tab.
- Now you will again need to verify your LIC policy number details, and once verified, you need to press the Proceed tab.
- The next opens payment options page, where you need to choose how you want to make the payment of Life Insurance Premium, and the options with which you can make the amount are
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
- Bhim UPI
- Choose a chance and make the payment in the way it is usually made.
- After the successful settlement of the premium amount, you will get the premium payment receipt copy on your registered email ID, where you can download to save or print the composition of the premium from over there.
Here it is recommended for the registered customers to choose the option ‘Through Customer Portal’ and make the payment with the above process because if one makes the payment by logging in to the LIC India ebiz.licindia.in portal, the transaction histories are saved systematically, and it is convenient too to download and check for at any time.