How to Add New Policy Online on LIC Portal for self and family members to check the due dates, bonus, maturity date, pay the insurance premium online and check whether a registered login user can add father, child, and spouse policies LIC portal login.
Add Insurance Policy in LIC Portal
LIC e-service is a beautiful initiative by LIC, and the option provides the on-demand options for many services that the customer requires; if the customer was having insurance policies registered in the LIC portal, the user does not have to visit the LIC office in person and do the basic procedures.
Now the person can do the basic things like paying the premium, checking the status of his policies, checking for the redemption of the policies, and making the policy changes quickly.
To use all these services online, the person needs to be registered login on LIC eServices Portal and add his policies on the portal for which the person wants to transact. After login into the portal, the user needs to follow the below-mentioned procedure to register his policies.
How to Add Life Insurance Policy in LIC Login Portal
- First login to LIC eportal ebiz.licindia.in.
- Check the number of options on the left-hand side.
- Click Enroll policies.
- A new page opened, and able to see the policies that are already linked to his account.
- Below this, there is another link for “enrolling new policies.”
- Click on the “Enroll New Policies” link to add the remaining policies that the LIC customer wishes to enroll.
- Please select the number of policies that he/she needs to add on the LIC online page.
- Read all the instructions and select.
- Click on Proceed button present at the bottom of the page.
- Add the policy details very carefully (policy number, premium amount, and the name of the LIC person insured).
- The premium should match the premium provided in the policy document.
- The date of birth provided on the LIC portal should be the same as present on the policy document.
- In case a person has purchased a policy in the name of their family members, the person needs to carefully provide the details of his family members before adding the policies on the page.
- One should check all these details and after ensuring that these details are correctly provided, Click “Enroll” the policies.
Now the person can safely pay the premium of his registered policies through online mode, and one can also check the basic details of the registered policies by going to the LIC Login portal.
Can I Add Child Policy in the LIC portal login?
Yes, you can add your Child Policy in Life Insurance Corporation by using the e-service option, and you need to Login with your user id and password or else register to LIC to avail e-services portal.
Using the options of adding Family in LIC, child LIC can be added, where the added policy can be seen on the home page with their details along with premium and tenure completed details.
Can I Add Father Policy in LIC Login?
Yes, policyholders do have the option to add their Father Policy in their LIC, and they need to proceed with adding steps from the e-service portal of LIC.
Select relation as Father, enter their respective policy number, and Once details are filled in the Add Policy column, submit the same to get the policy added.
How to Add Spouse Name in LIC Portal?
Suppose you’re an existing policyholder of Life Insurance Corporation. In that case, you can avail features of e-Services, and as per the rules of LIC of India, policyholders are not allowed to add spouse names in the existing LIC.
Still, they can instead request their spouse’s name for a new policy and register themselves, where spouses need to have their LIC policy registration despite like other family members.
How to Link Bank account and LIC Policy?
Policyholders need to get the NEFT form from the Life Insurance Corporation of India’s official website. This NEFT form needs to be submitted to the bank by filling in all required details and duly signed by the Bank manager.
This signed form, along with a cancellation check, should be submitted to LIC and request to add LIC policy with the bank, So that the Policy amount, once maturity has been met, will be deposited to the bank directly.